Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***M24K Comp Update***

Miss24k said:
Thank you everyone, you guys are the best!

Ohhhh here's alittle story for y'all....

So I'm getting on the elevator and in the back is this woman that looks familar like i've seen her face in a magazine before, i think I have an idea of who she is, but am not 100% sure because she looks alot different face to face. Anyway I get to my floor and get off the elevator and who gets off with me that woman. And as I'm walking down the hallway she's like excuse me are you competing with FAME so I say yes, and she was oh that's so nice, what category are you in, I tell her and she's like oh so you're new to competing i say yes and we're just chit chating and I'm still trying to figure if it's her or not, and now I'm thinking well she's talking to little nobody me so it can't be who i thought it was. So I ask are you competing to and she was like ohhh no, I'm giving seminars I was like OMG it is you, I wasn't sure and I didn't want to sound foolish if it wasn't you, she laughed and was like no that's ok, you're just too cute and wished me the best of luck and told me she hopes to see alot more of me.....

So who was this lady you ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONICA BRANT
OMG so sad I missed it :(

OMG I forogt to tell y'all this 1... lol

So I'm sitting next to this guy yesterday watching a competition that his girlfriend and my friend is in and we start talking and we ended up talking about the things we were eating to get ready for the comp. And then he was like oh 1 of the funniest things he saw was a girl with a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jam in her hands and she was eating it out of the jar at media day. I started to laugh and said hmmm that was me!

Miss24k said:
OMG I forogt to tell y'all this 1... lol

So I'm sitting next to this guy yesterday watching a competition that his girlfriend and my friend is in and we start talking and we ended up talking about the things we were eating to get ready for the comp. And then he was like oh 1 of the funniest things he saw was a girl with a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jam in her hands and she was eating it out of the jar at media day. I started to laugh and said hmmm that was me!
hahahahah .... whoops... :verygood:

Hey Missy, you look Amazing!! by the looks of it, that new diet plan worked great! When are we going see you in a fitness mag?

Thank you MrsJ. Yes it actually did work, I was leaner than Montreal, and my cals were increased and cardio was lower.

I'm working on it, so who knows, I'll let you all know WHEN I'm in 1 ;)

NICELY DONE!!!!

Im SO glad you decided to do this show.....I was going to post that you looked leaner and tighter than beofre, then I saw your post that stated just that.

PERFECT EXAMPLE.....

higher cals and lower cardio will work if you tweak it

WELL DONE!!

The Shadow said:
NICELY DONE!!!!

Im SO glad you decided to do this show.....I was going to post that you looked leaner and tighter than beofre, then I saw your post that stated just that.

PERFECT EXAMPLE.....

higher cals and lower cardio will work if you tweak it

WELL DONE!!

Thank you S. Yea that's why I posted the fact that I raised my cals and lowered cardio cause I know alot of women think they must starve themselves to get lean and than isn't the case.

I didn't realize I was leaner until I saw the pics, but people were telling me all weekend long I looked leaner.

I'm so glad I did this show, many good things happened, I can't give too many details right now, but just cross your fingers for me :)

Top Bottom