Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***M24K Comp Update***

Miss24k said:
Thank you for posting up this thread for me Twiny :heart:

I'm back ladies and I missed you all so very much....

Ok so where do I start..... I had an incredible weekend, it was so much fun and I enjoyed myself so much.

I so tired right now because I didn't get very much sleep since wednesday night. My trainer had me trying something out and I have to wake up every 2 hours to eat. so at 2am on friday morning I was eating a steak, at 4am some cashews, 6am 1/4 of a jar of peanut butter and 1/4 of a jar of jam, 8am same as at 6am, 10am 1/4 of a cheesecake, 12pm as as the 6am meal, 2pm yams, 4pm cashews, 6pm a snickers bar, just before getting on stage 1/2 of a tube of icing. And let me tell you I struggled to eat it all, remember I had no water with it :worried: and my roommates wanted to kill me haha, because of all the sh*t I was eating and they were hardly eating!

Here's a few pics more to come, just was way too tired to get them all of the camera but i wanted to show you ladies a few cause I promised some on Monday.

You Look Amazing!!!!!!!! :heart: WOW CONGRATS !!! I am sooooooo happy for you Miss 24K!!! That is soooo awesome!! ;) You look fantastic!! ;)

Are you going to take the rest of the year off and relax??

Ischia99 :heart:

Wow Miss! You look amazing..

And that Smile! Your confidence lights of the room sugar. :rose:

Thank you everyone, you guys are the best!

Ohhhh here's alittle story for y'all....

So I'm getting on the elevator and in the back is this woman that looks familar like i've seen her face in a magazine before, i think I have an idea of who she is, but am not 100% sure because she looks alot different face to face. Anyway I get to my floor and get off the elevator and who gets off with me that woman. And as I'm walking down the hallway she's like excuse me are you competing with FAME so I say yes, and she was oh that's so nice, what category are you in, I tell her and she's like oh so you're new to competing i say yes and we're just chit chating and I'm still trying to figure if it's her or not, and now I'm thinking well she's talking to little nobody me so it can't be who i thought it was. So I ask are you competing to and she was like ohhh no, I'm giving seminars I was like OMG it is you, I wasn't sure and I didn't want to sound foolish if it wasn't you, she laughed and was like no that's ok, you're just too cute and wished me the best of luck and told me she hopes to see alot more of me.....

So who was this lady you ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONICA BRANT

Last edited:
Miss24k said:
Thank you everyone, you guys are the best!

Ohhhh here's alittle story for y'all....

So I'm getting on the elevator and in the back is this woman that looks familar like i've seen her face in a magazine before, i think I have an idea of who she is, but am not 100% sure because she looks alot different face to face. Anyway I get to my floor and get off the elevator and who gets off with me that woman. And as I'm walking down the hallway she's like excuse me are you competing with FAME so I say yes, and she was oh that's so nice, what category are you in, I tell her and she's like oh so you're new to competing i say yes and we're just chit chating and I'm still trying to figure if it's her or not, and now I'm thinking well she's talking to little nobody me so it can't be who i thought it was. So I ask are you competing no and she was like ohhh no, I'm giving seminars I was like OMG it is you, I wasn't sure and I didn't want to sound foolish if it wasn't you, she laughed and was like no that's ok, you're just too cute and wished me the best of luck and told me she hopes to see alot more of me.....

So who was this lady you ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONICA BRANT

Holy Shit!

You lucky woman you.

I'll get to meet Elaine Godlad and Jenny Lynn for the seminar that they are doing Saturday of my show... Can't wait ;)

Yes she's an amazing person, so friendly, hell like i said she spoke to little me first.

She was also backstage with us while we got ready to get on stage. She wished me luck just before I got on stage.

I also met Tosca Reno, I walked up to her and asked her if i could take a picture with her and she said it would be her pleasure to take a picture with such a beauitful girl :)

The MC of the event came up to me on Sunday and told me I was stunning on stage and that I have this amazing stage presents that he wished half the girls had. He said you're tiny but the others girls just didn't exist next to me.

I got so many compliments from big names in the business that I can't believe it, I have to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming.

Top Bottom