Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***calling All Loggers***

*Bunny*

ATTENTION LOGGERS:

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
-------------------------------------------------------------

:rose:To all the ladies keeping personal Logs:rose:

I try to keep up with all of you on a daily basis and sometimes do not have time to show my admiration of the commitment each of you put forth …

I wanted to dedicate a thread to you and commend your hard work and dedication for trying to accomplish your goals, while sharing yourselves with the many wonderful people here on EF…

Fabulous Job, and keep up the great work :heart:

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

-Mother Teresa

Last edited:
Oh Bunny, this is so sweet. You are so kind. What about yourself girl? I don't comment very often in your log, but I sure do read. Your entries have helped me tremendously, and makes me want to do right. You keep up the good work!

Necia

wow thank you so much!! I also look at everyone elses log and comment sometimes... You ladies are very inspirational and have helped me so much!! Thank you all!! We will all achieve our goals with are friends from EF pushing us along ;)

Bunny - Thank you for the post.

Being a member of EF has completely changed my life. It goes beyond just putting more plates on a barbell. I'm pushing myself harder than I ever had before and I'm definitely more confident. This has changed every aspect of my life.

To all the loggers, keep up the great work. I have learned a lot from reading your logs.

:heart: Brenda

Never hurts to appreciate some hard working women from time to time....

(And Shadow will always have my B.B.S. panties and pants I pimp for him) ;)

Aww Buns! You are always so thoughtful and motivated with this whole thing! I love spending time on the women's board & the general feel is soooo productive and positive that its helping me with just my daily "stuff".

To all you guys -- thx for the inspiration & the *big hug* moments that everyone needs on a daily basis!

Sassy69 said:
To all you guys -- thx for the inspiration & the *big hug* moments that everyone needs on a daily basis!
See now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout...

P.S. You are very welcome, very least I can do
:heart:

Thanks Bunny!! Keeping a daily log is a lot of work but, for me, it really keeps me focused on my workouts and nutrition. I, like Necia, don't post a lot of comments but I read everyone else's logs and get so much great information. This women's forum is AWESOME - everyone has a positive outlook on life and all that happens. I can't wait to keep reading about everyone's progress!!!!
Thanks to All!!!!!!

Awww thanks Bunny, you're such a sweetie.... I love coming to the ladies forum because you ladies are all so supportive, and helpful.

And I have to steal that line from Sassy post, because I couldn't say it any better than that. ;) thx for the inspiration & the *big hug* moments that everyone needs on a daily basis!

Awwwwwwwww, Bunny, such a nice post!! So sweet.... BIG *hug* for ya...

Top Bottom