Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***calling All Loggers***

Thanx Bunny!! I might not log as often as I'd like but I'm always keeping up w/everyone on EF. You and the others on this board are a Huge inspiration to me and keep me motivated!!

I'm trying to play catch-up on reading everyone's logs and I still find myself amazed at what people have accomplished with their bodies as well as their minds. It's the people on this site, their dedication to themselves and to others that made me want to stay.

:heart: You guys keep me going when I can't seem to find my inner motivation. :heart:

Yes, I completely agree with Que... being new here I am trying to read through and get caught up on them all and there are DEFINATELY some amazing stories among them :)

^^ for the New loggers :) Read Post #1 :)

We are all very busy lately, and like to check in daily, but sometimes that is not always possible.. I am so very proud of all your ladies (& few guys) that have made this forum what it is today ... Support is amazing & seems like very real friendships & bonds formed ... Not just some "steroid board" ... I Love it ... :rose:

*Bunny* said:
^^ for the New loggers :) Read Post #1 :)

We are all very busy lately, and like to check in daily, but sometimes that is not always possible.. I am so very proud of all your ladies (& few guys) that have made this forum what it is today ... Support is amazing & seems like very real friendships & bonds formed ... Not just some "steroid board" ... I Love it ... :rose:
^^^^^

REPEAT

I am so overwhelmed it is NOT even funny ...

And it has NOTHING to do with my current COS (Change of Status) ... I miss checking up on your daily logs ... I feel like you are my gurls (& guys) and just can't stop in to say "Hey keep it up" without really reading what you are doing, lifting, have been through, what you are GOING through etc...

So please do not be offended or feel shunned that I am not popping in as often as I'd like to ... You are all in my thoughts and if you ever need anything PM me or email me .. for those that do not have my email, I'm sure a PM requesting it, to reach me WHENEVER needed on my personal handle will be fine ...

I want to be here FOR you .. THAT is what makes me happy .. the fact I can't be fully is really weighing on me .. and I wanted to put it out there... :rose:

ththhugs22.gif

I wanted to take the time to apologize for not keeping up on everyone's logs and to thank you all for your continued inspirations. So many beautiful people all in one place! :rainbow:

Just like everyone else I have a great many things happening all at once. I can't seem to keep up with them all. I know things will get better & logging into EF helps me to de-stress and reminds me that I'm not the only one the shyt truck dumps on regularly. (No offense intended)

Thanks again Ladies & Gents for helping me to not give up.

heart.jpg

I think you are great Bunny just like Sassy! I know how busy and how tired you must be! I have been reading your log! You will be lifting soon and recovered.
The mind is one thing and the body is another!
That brings me to quote something I heard on Oprah...
You can have it all in life....But not at the same time!
Have a great recovery!

thumbsup.gif

Seems like we got some new loggers... so I am bumping this .... as well as for the old ones :rose:

There have been so many journals it is impossible to play catch up & for me to hit everyone daily, on top on my current daily tasks ... Please feel free to hit me up on PM if you need my immediate attention ...

thyourock.jpg

dancingbunny.gif

Train Hard & make healthy choices!!!!

:wavey:

Happy Hump Day :)

oxybunny.jpg

*Bunny* said:
ATTENTION LOGGERS:
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
-------------------------------------------------------------

:rose:To all the ladies keeping personal Logs:rose:

I try to keep up with all of you on a daily basis and sometimes do not have time to show my admiration of the commitment each of you put forth …

I wanted to dedicate a thread to you and commend your hard work and dedication for trying to accomplish your goals, while sharing yourselves with the many wonderful people here on EF…

Fabulous Job, and keep up the great work :heart:

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

-Mother Teresa

Top Bottom