Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

OMEGA

Amplify 02 is for potent Energy, Focus, CEE, Nitric oxide Pumps , Nutrient delivery, and preferential fat burning while working out.

www.AGXsports.com

http://AGXsports.com/amplify.html <------Detailed Ingredient Profile.

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL (CEE)
Arginine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (AEE)
Citrulline Ethyl Ester HCL (CitruEE)
Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (OEE)
Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCL (GEE)
Taurine Ethyl Ester HCL (TEE)
ProPionyl Carnitine
Glycerol Monostearate (GMS)
Sodium Phosphate
Norvaline
N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
Caffeine
DMAE Bitartrate
Idebenone (Analogue of Co-Q-10)
Vinpocetine (Vinca Minor Pure Extract)
Vitamin B-3 (as Niacinamide)

*** The New Amplify 02 *** will exceed your expectations as an Elite Athlete.

On Cycle of Off cycle its a must for highest levels of Energy, Focus, CEE, Nitric oxide Pumps , Nutrient delivery,
and preferential fat burning while working out.

Production was kept humble so jump on it as fast as possible.

PS: thanks everyone for being so kind to us :artist:

- www.AGXsports.com

Last edited:
My wife was more excited than me when the pack came today. This is the best legal cutting/muscle building and overall energy focus stack that is out there today. I don't train people anymore, but I've recommended it to all my former female clients and so far they have all loved it. They have all reported that bloat was the first thing to go. That they just seemed to sweat it all out the first workout with it. I can't wait to tell them about the new version! Amp does it all :p

even though we made Amplify 02 it is new for me too :)

I cant believe this new version of Amplify 02
it sweats out the Fat while keeping your muscles full and Tight

this final version is AWESOME ..

I did legs today and my face was noticeably more chizled after the workout and Fat seemed to Melt off my Midsection

C3 Sir please let us know how th Mrs. Likes it.:)

She loved the first dose and the after effects. She was feeling bloated and was going to take expel, which usually works ok for her. The new Amplify not only gave the focus, energy, endurance and strength but also drained the water better than the previous version. You got a winner on your hands with this new one Omega.

She will be joining up soon to share her knowledge and post her experiences with certain products. She is just trying to think of a good name, lol. Do you still need 500posts before putting up an avi?

Then we can all hear about her obession with Amplify and how it gives superhuman energy and gets rid of all the evil bloat, lol.

unsure about the AVI ask Digger or BRR
c3 thanks :)

by the way your avatar is tiny , do you have bigger pics?

not for me in that way:rainbow: lol ( 100% hetero here haha)

only cus I am 1 inch shorter then you and am curious how your frame filled out.

your YOKED

Last edited:
I took my third dose today and it was incredible. Like my husband said above, it really eliminates any and all bloat. I was extra strong on T-bar rows, I had two 45's and a quarter on there and did 16 reps like it was nothing. Then I did pulldowns with 160lbs for 22 reps on my last set. Last week I only got 14 reps with that weight.

You should see C3 in real life, he is very humble, but he is a BIG man 6'4 and over 260 in fantastic condition as you can see in his avatar pic and he has never been as strong as he has been when he takes the entire Amplify02 stack. Everyone in the gym wants in on our secret and we gladly point out Omega's web addy.

It put me in such a great mood too. I love how this new version makes me feel. Even after the gym I was very euphoric. A very calm, clear, focused energy. Bravo Omega, ta kataferes file! ;)

Top Bottom