Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

hello again - I am buying lipoflame as soon as my t-rex runs out - how many are included in the "buy one" option???

180 count :)

start with 3 caps 2 times daily

If you use LIPOFLAME PreCardio take 3-4 caps with 20 grams of Complex and with 20-30 ounces of water

I have been taking amplify02 for 1 1/2 weeks. I have used it for 6 workouts. I have increased my weights on almost all my workouts. On my last set of squats today, I figured I would be able to do 4 or 5 reps and was able to push out 10 reps. And I still had enough energy and strength to get PRs on my next two exercises (lunges and leg press). After completing my first set on the leg press, it felt so light, I decided to increase the weight by 20 lbs instead of 10lbs.

I do not feel any different on amp02. No jitters or feeling hyper. But when I go to lift a weight it just feels lighter. :)

Last Sunday, I planned on taking it easy and I still ended up getting PRs. I did some cardio after the workout and felt like I had energy left to run. Which was great because I had to go home and deal with 4 children. I am not sure if the extra energy on Sunday was from the lipoflame or amp02 because I took both before that workout.

Top Bottom