Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

OMEGA said:
LIPOFLAME™ is designed for 2 uses:

1) if you break up dosage in half at 2 times a day it becomes a LOW stimulant Thermogenic and mood modulator with of course added appetite control

2) at full dose LIPOFLAME becomes a Clean Stimulant, Rapid Fat Translocator and Incinerator WHILE you exercise.

Amplify02 fits in PRE LIFTING for maximum muscle energy to potentate lifts and intensity, while also keeping muscle full. Ladies will find that all thats needed is about HALF the typical dose of Amplify02 specified on the labe; hence super cost effective.

If yo indeed choose to get Both Amplify 02 and LIPOFLAME you wont need ANY OTHER FAT BURNER at all.
And basically Amplify 02 and LIPOFLAME are the equivalent of 5 product in only 2. Which of course happen to work so VERY VERY lovely together ;) :artist:

I have decided to purchase some of your supplements but have some questions. I am a powerlifter and just come off dieting. I would love to lose more weight but my focus right now is to gain strength.

I weigh 158lb, 5'7" BF <20%. Would I take half the typical dose or would I need a full dose of Amplify 02?

Do you recommend Lipoflame? I am going to eat at maintenance level. Since I have been dieting I have not been happy with my results in the weight room so I do not want to eat below maintenance anymore. Time to start hitting some PRs.

Any problems taking this with carbolin-19?

Thanks,
Claire

Hello and Thanks for your interest.

A)
Here are the new Directions for LIPOFLAME:

Ladies should do the following:

Usage A: LIPOFLAME as a Workout Enhancement Aid
4-5 capsules, with at least 30 ounces of water, 45 minutes pre Cardio or Endurance training. Stay hydrated while working out.

Usage B: LIPOFLAME as a mild yet powerful Thermogenic
2-3 caps in the morning
2-3 caps Midday

B)
Amplify02 is quite Radical, and if you use it Pre Lift YOU WILL BE stronger and Faster.
Start on the low end (6-7 caps) and work your way up if you need more of a boost.( DRINKE PLENTY of h20)

C)
the Biotest Product should not interfere

If you get BOTH Amplify02 and LIPOFLAME no other fat burner will be needed,
they are both that powerful.

Nice to meet you :)

Last edited:
OK your a power lifter ( I over looked that) do this:

1) LIPOFLAME use daily to stay lean, help with positive mood and boost metabolism safely:

LIPOFLAME as a mild yet powerful Thermogenic
2-3 caps in the morning
2-3 caps Midday

B) Amplify 02 45 minutes Pre Lifting 6-7 caps ( add more if needed)

C) RawMCC once daily at any time

the above would be awesome indeed for you

OMEGA said:
OK your a power lifter ( I over looked that) do this:

1) LIPOFLAME use daily to stay lean, help with positive mood and boost metabolism safely:

LIPOFLAME as a mild yet powerful Thermogenic
2-3 caps in the morning
2-3 caps Midday

B) Amplify 02 45 minutes Pre Lifting 6-7 caps ( add more if needed)

C) RawMCC once daily at any time

the above would be awesome indeed for you

Thanks for the quick response. I will go place an order now.

Claire

I tried Lipoflame and Amplify 02. I took 3 lipoflame when I woke up and 7 Amplify an hour later (30 minutes before my workout).

I had a great workout. Hit 3 PRs on my zercher squats. One PR was increased range of motion but same weight. The other 2 PRs I increased weight and increased range of motion. Very happy with my workout. I start my zerchers from the bottom so ROM is a big deal because I do not get the rebound from starting at the top.

I tried lipoflame. Not jittery, no headaches. I usually am starved around 3:00PM. I am hoping it will help me not be hungry all the time. I will post in about a week the results of lipflame. Too soon to tell.

Claire

OMEGA said:
YAY! :heart:

thanks soo much!

so your saying your a POWERLIFTER and you set PRS ? :)

excellent

Yes. Used it again today and hit a bench PR. Very happy so far. I was still hungry with lipoflame but not starved like I usually am.

Use LIPOFLAME and Amplify02 like this: please :)

3 LIPOFLAME in the AM

Amplify02 PreLifting

2-3 LIPOFLAME Midday

that will do VERY nicely:artist:

OMEGA said:
My I ask how you are taking the LIPOFLAME daily?

I am taking three in the morning when I wake up. With 6 greens+ tablets, BCAAs, Beta-7 and Se7en. Doesn't bother my stomach at all.

I take another dose around 1:30PM - 2:00 PM. Again on an empty stomach.

Just so you know. I have never taken anything that suppresses my appetite. I have tried lipo-6, hot rox extreme and t-rex. Hot Rox and T-rex have helped me lose weight but I was always hungry. I did not like lipo-6.

Top Bottom