Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

OMEGA said:
www.AGXsports.com <-----Site your looking for Ms.

Please read the directions on the label as it has a dose for a first time user ( which happens to be a dose women tend to stick with) :)

thanks!
Will do!!!! Thank you. Updates WHEN this starts working...WHEN not IF, right? :rainbow:

oh yes :rainbow: lol
When = right away plus cumulative effects.

things to look for : increases in endurance, taking off the "bloat", and of course muscle fullness and energetic mental state)

Use the low end of the first time user dose, then work up if you feel its needed.

if you ordered today you should receive by Friday or Sat morning:)

OMEGA said:
oh yes :rainbow: lol
When = right away plus cumulative effects.

things to look for : increases in endurance, taking off the "bloat", and of course muscle fullness and energetic mental state)

Use the low end of the first time user dose, then work up if you feel its needed.

if you ordered today you should receive by Friday or Sat morning:)
:) :)

Is this product similiar to Red Blast? I have had great results using Red Blast but like to experiment with different products to see what works best for me. I am a powerlifter.

Strength is going up and weight is going down. I am actually gaining lbm while losing some fat. I love this stuff so much :heart:

Today was legs and the squats were fantastic. I wanted to go on and keep loading the bar. At one point I looked at what Mr. C3 had loaded and felt like I wanted to squat that!! LOL j/k but I did feel I was at an all time high combination of focus/energy/strength. I think I said it before but this is very similiar to a 10mg var cycle I ran once. :evil:

Oh, Omega, I forgot C3 told me you had wanted to know how many caps I take daily. I answered on the anabolic board but just incase any of the ladies here are interested, I take 8 caps preworkout. I usually wait 45minutes after our pregym meal and then take them along with 2 large cups of water.

I also can't say thank you enough for putting out these products. I put it in another post on the anabolic board, but I'll say it again. Mr. C3 is looking better than ever on such low dosages of gear it's amazing to me even. I know his genetics are fantastic but he keeps getting tigther while growing. He has this incredible x-frame thing going all the time but now it's just pure sickness. You are a greek genius! I want my moro mou around for a loooooooooooooooong ass time. I feel with your legal muscle building aids he will reach his goal of over 300lbs while staying under 10% without having to go crazy with dosages.

I snapped his current avi at 240lbs or so. Now in the mid 260's with rope like vascularity in his arms. He downs that Gcovery like theres no tomorrow! Three shakes daily with it! I have one serving daily in my morning shake. :)

For his next cycle I planned out 600mgs of test e and 300mgs of deca. :p He has given me 'cycle' control, lol. No more of that gram of test a week with 300mgs of deca and 40mgs of dbol a day crap!! LOL I have to keep my moraki safe!!

thanks for such great input

its true the Supp in the full stack make ones cycle go further, love it.:heart:

claire said:
Is this product similiar to Red Blast? I have had great results using Red Blast but like to experiment with different products to see what works best for me. I am a powerlifter.

hello,

Cant Speak about other products as each one has it own formula, ratios, and philosophies involved.
To make comparisons does not do justice to each formulation and whats involved with them.
Things are just to different to comment.

I can say that Amplify02 is for Maximum power output both in terms of Strength and Endurance.
There is something about Amplify02 that yields a focus and tunnel like vision that allows for the 110% effort which is a welcome need for intense Lifting.

please take a moment to peruse the ingredient profile:
http://agxsports.com/amplify.html

I workout at night - can I take thermorexin early am and early afternoon - then the amp o2 before workout, or would that be too much?

I want to take the t-rex for w few weeks (i have these), then switch to lipoflame etcetc.

Just not sure where the amp-o2 comes in - :) thanks!!

smoknjilly said:
I workout at night - can I take thermorexin early am and early afternoon - then the amp o2 before workout, or would that be too much?

I want to take the t-rex for w few weeks (i have these), then switch to lipoflame etcetc.

Just not sure where the amp-o2 comes in - :) thanks!!

LIPOFLAME™ is designed for 2 uses:

1) if you break up dosage in half at 2 times a day it becomes a LOW stimulant Thermogenic and mood modulator with of course added appetite control

2) at full dose LIPOFLAME becomes a Clean Stimulant, Rapid Fat Translocator and Incinerator WHILE you exercise.

Amplify02 fits in PRE LIFTING for maximum muscle energy to potentate lifts and intensity, while also keeping muscle full. Ladies will find that all thats needed is about HALF the typical dose of Amplify02 specified on the labe; hence super cost effective.

If yo indeed choose to get Both Amplify 02 and LIPOFLAME you wont need ANY OTHER FAT BURNER at all.
And basically Amplify 02 and LIPOFLAME are the equivalent of 5 product in only 2. Which of course happen to work so VERY VERY lovely together ;) :artist:

Top Bottom