Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

ksharp01 said:
I need all the fat burning I can handle.....would you recommend this combined with the Thermorexin I'm already taken? or in place of? Hell, I thought the Thermorexin was a fat burner.....I

(I also take sesapure, glucorell r and yes, when I remember to put in on)
Thermorexin is a fat burner ... one of the best out there. IMO, if fat loss is your goal I'd stick to what you have now... THEN when you're done you can try the amp & be sure to let me know how you like it :) I wouldnt take amp & trex at the same time though :insane:

Hi K :)

Take Amplify02 INSTEAD of any fat burner Prelifting.

You will find not only will it keep your muscles full, but it will put you in a zone where you will preferentially burn fat while working out.

Many have the ability to do cardio after they lift while using Amplify02 thus driving fat burning even further.

OMEGA said:
Hi K :)

Take Amplify02 INSTEAD of any fat burner Prelifting.

You will find not only will it keep your muscles full, but it will put you in a zone where you will preferentially burn fat while working out.

Many have the ability to do cardio after they lift while using Amplify02 thus driving fat burning even further.
Im not knocking your product just looking out for her checkbook ;)

I didn't' think you were Bunny :worried:

I was simply informing K Sharp that Amplify02 is THE best choice for PRELIFTING do to its target Pro Pump, Strength and Focus agents which just happen to be Great fat burners as well.

Last edited:
OMEGA said:
I didn't' think you were Bunny :worried:

I was simply informing K Sharp that Amplify02 is THE best choice for PRELIFTING do to its target Pro Pump, Strength and Focus agents which just happen to be Great fat burners as well.

Bunny you must know that I was battle hardened when I worked with Bodybuilding.com, the typical "Balkanization" of interests in some places simply does not "register" on my radar.

I just do my thing and keep it clean.

It matters not to me to engage in Feudalistic escapades

Really Interested in this Omega.. Just for clarification..would you be saying that I should take Amp before lifiting and then nothing for the cardio/fat loss (like thermorexin)? Too powerful to combine with something like thermo or even ephedrine/caffine? You think the Amp can aid with the energy/fat loss just as well as the focus, pump, ect. and nothing else should be added in with this? Thanks for the input--I only go by the advice and suggestions I read here on EF--Thanks again! :qt: Trying to lose those last 5-10!!!! :rolleyes:

I actually prefer Amplify over any other over the counter product. I used to use Trex and while it was an excellent fat burner, it didn't have the other wonderful aspects of Amplify02.

With the Amp you get strength, muscle building, focus, energy AND fat loss, along with getting rid of any bloat. It basically covers all corners. If you are a bodybuilder, fitness girly, or powerlifter then Amp would be the choice over a product like trex. If you are someone that is very overweight, then Trex would be better suited along with proper nutrition, cardio and weight lifting.

Speaking of which, today the peptide fullness has kicked in. I'm loving how lean and bloat free I look but still have my muscles full now all the time. I would say arms are my best body part and I have a peak like you wouldn't believe. Lately arms and everything else has been looking extra full, round and sexy sexy :p

OMEGA said:
Thanks for your interest Muneca :)

Yes Amplify02 is the BEST choice for PRELIFTING and you will need NOTHING else.

That is one of the Principals of Amplify02, to be "3-4 product in one" as evidenced by its robust and advanced ingredient profile:

http://www.agxsports.com/amplify.html
Thanks Omega! Will do..apologize in advance if you have answered this already, but should I go to the direct link to purchase? or a site that sells it? Thank you..and I will be updating with progress!!!

www.AGXsports.com <-----Site your looking for Ms.

Please read the directions on the label as it has a dose for a first time user ( which happens to be a dose women tend to stick with) :)

thanks!

Top Bottom