Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*****Aries* - It's your big Day!!!!****

Great job girl and listen to Sassy I was warned about the water rebound and still had mini freakouts with the scale for a few weeks after. I would say it take anywhere from 3-4 weeks for things to settle interms of rebound.

If you consider the competition process as:

1) Weeks 16-1 - Competition Prep
2) Last 7 days - "Peak Week" or "Freak Week" - which ever applies...!
3) Competition day
4) "Post competition" -- use it to ease back in to avoid / reduce rebound, assess what you need to improve if you want to compete again, lay out your plan of attack while its still fresh & you can look at yourself in you optimal leaned out condition to see where you need to improve / change, and then hit the gym a bit simply because the lack of any reason to be running at the same level of intensity pre-comp can leave you w/ a sense of anti-climax & "who cares" and actual rebound depression.

But enjoy it! MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT!

WOW - how exciting and what an experience!!! CONGRATS girl!! Relax some and take care of your self...just think you have the first one under your belt. :dance2: :bigkiss: :dance2:

I am so sorry to hear that your bf got so sick - that is no fun!! :(

Absolutely WONDERFUL, T!!!!! Congratulations on your trophy! :heart:

Tell the bf congrats for me too! Glad he's feeling better - man that had to REALLY blow!!!!

I just woke up. It feels like I've been sleeping for days!!! Thank god no sickness or any kind of cold yet! The bf had it pretty tough. He sacrificed soooooo much, looked so damn good, and it all went to shi* in just 3 days. Its strange just how much every little tiny detail about competition prep is important.

I love you all sooo much!!!! You have seriouslly helped me and I couldn't have done it without you! I have been beating my self up after the show ... cried.. all that junk... only b/c the girl they put in 3rd place seriouslly looked unmuscular and just very thin. Then, I just realized that none of those girls really had to go through what I did. It was my 1st show and Im already planning the next one! As far as assesing what needs to be improved----already on top of it! I have no caving for any kind of food other than healthy food... still a lack of apetite though. Im not concerned about the rebound weight gain b/c I wont let it go too far. I cant wait to get back to the gym!!!
I have been blessed with some muscular legs and I think that is an advantage. I also have a GIANT ASS(lol) and that is where I store fat and thats what put me lower than everyone on the scores. I need your help everyone!!!! I have to blast the HELL out of my lower body---really kick these legs into shape---cut them up---get rid of all this fat on my butt! That is the plan. I want to maintain all summer and winter, and really really work my legs.

I still feel a little "fuzzy" but 80% better. I have learned so much and Im finally on the right track in life. I will post up pics later today. Im so embarassed for the before pics but the after will make up for it.

I will also need help as far as what diet I am going to keep (I have some things in mind) and what I should be doing as far as training and how the hell to get rid of my butt!!!!

This whole competition thing was amazing. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to accomplish something not many people can---but beware!!! It is not for everyone! It has serious potential to mess with your mind!!!!! BUT I AM ADDICTED and there's no going back! Has anyone else experienced this??? I want to be better and keep trying....

I gotta go lay down for a little longer and then I will start my day. Im thinking that I will get to te gym either tues. or wed. Maybe some light-moderate cardio this week and then start my new plan next week.

Hugs and Kisses for everyone!!! Thank you all so much for the support and the kind words and sooooo much good advice and whisdom! :heart: :heart:

love,
~T*

Top Bottom