Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*****Aries* - It's your big Day!!!!****

I'm soooooo glad you updated, Aries! You learned SO much about yourself, and that is amazingly valuable. I truly can't wait to see your pics to see the before and after comparisons. I'm very excited and very proud of you...that is quite an accomplishment!

:heart:

Wow.. way to go! Sounds like you had a great experience and now you have something to grow and learn on! Just getting on the stage is an accomplishment in itself never mind the 4th place, way to go! :)

Aries that is fan- fuckin- tastic! Its a wild experience isn't it? Not worth getting upset about placing in your first show - the first is always FOR YOU! Please ease very slowly back into a normal diet again, but don't be suprised if you rebound a bit - could easily jump up 15 lb in water weight in the next week. Just take it easy on both the water & the food and you should be fine!

Looking forward to the pix! Now let yourself recoup!

From where you started to where you are now...do you recognise yourself? I think you have done an amazing job and your success (yes, success) in your first show just motivates me even more to keep on my track. You are so inspirational to many of the girls on here and I thank you for sharing your experience.

Congratulations, Aries :heart: :heart: :heart:

remember its not the destination but the journey.....good for you..and its your 1st show, its all better from there!

Sassy69 said:
Aries that is fan- fuckin- tastic! Its a wild experience isn't it? Not worth getting upset about placing in your first show - the first is always FOR YOU! Please ease very slowly back into a normal diet again, but don't be suprised if you rebound a bit - could easily jump up 15 lb in water weight in the next week. Just take it easy on both the water & the food and you should be fine!

Looking forward to the pix! Now let yourself recoup!
^^^^^ Listen to this woman!!!

Thank you for the update! We were concerned ef'rs but totally understandable ... give MH our best, I'm sure the others will concur ...

:rose:

Aries, the pics are going to be amazing .. you have come so far... we need to give you an EF trophy for most improved or something ... going the natty route, huge transformation, kicking ass when not even playing on a level playing field, all while being a full time student ... You have blown me away... :heart:

I'm so excited, you got a trophy!!! Whooohooo
Your path has definitely helped me as I start down the same trip. So exciting!!! YOU DID IT! All natural... no drugs, and still you did your best. CONGRATS!!!! :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Dozen roses for you!

Top Bottom