Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*****Aries* - It's your big Day!!!!****

FOOD COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding :)

I had to come back & see how cute DG's baby girl was :)

and of course ask for updates :)

*Bunny* said:
FOOD COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding :)

I had to come back & see how cute DG's baby girl was :)

and of course ask for updates :)

I was thinking that very thing..... ;)

Do doo do do do do doooooooooo Do do dooo do do do do do do dooooooooo.... (Suppose to be Jeopardy theme hehe) :)

IM SORRY YOU GUYS!!! I dont even know where to begin. I havent had a chance to log in b/c the family was here and....I just woke up from a much needed nap and I feel really tired. Im so DIZZY!!!!! I might be coming down with a cold but I downed one of those airborne things so hopefully I wont get sick. I guess I will start with 4am on Saturday. Woke up sooooo tired-didnt sleep all night. Looked good, my mood was strange -sort of the "not sleeping all night" feeling and lots of THIRST. Ive been dehydrading for a while and I think the carb/water depletion I used worked for me (it obviouslly didnt work for my bf.... but thats a WHOLE other story :( ). I did add in some dirtier carbs that week like rice cakes+ jelly(reg), along with dropping the protein amounts the last day and upping the carbs. I got the dream tan on but managed to make my lime green suit look like dark green... but it still ened up looking good in pics and on stage. WHen we got there we were one of the few who were actually fully ready. I was freaking out inside----OMG what a feeling. Everyone was so amazed with how I looked!

After the morning show (I think I posted how it went) I was trying to lay down, rest, but COULDNT. I ate 2oz. beef jerky, rice cake...no water. The sodium in the jerky made me feel better!!! At night---OMG the thirst was crazyyyy.... so many more people BUT I went out there and made mama proud (Lol). My mom was balling :)

Anyway, I got 4th place. God I was so disappointed. I felt like such a failure.... Im sorry I dont have pictures at this time...SOON!!!. MH got 6th place but I was very proud of him. He got food poisoning wed. and a viral infection on Thur. Lets just say he spent a LOT of time on throwing up and feeling like pure shi*. I know that he made a lot of people nervous before he got sick b/c he looked AWESOME!!!... he AT LEAST would have taken 2nd or 3rd if this stuff didnt happen. BUT I believe EVERYTHING happens for a reason. He learned that he was eating wayyy to clean b.c once he ate like fries and pizza and stuff....he got CRAZY VASCULAR!!!OMG ..on stage you could tell that he had been sick. Well anyway, Later (after the show) we did not even really eat anything. ALL I wanted was WATER---right after stage I gulped down sooo much WATER!!!LOL... I ate maybe 1/2 of a cheese burger .... not eating any of the bun. Some fries...maybe a few ... 3 glasses of restaurant style glass of water (HUGE) haha, and I did enjoy my FAVE honey mustard sauce with fries. Today I have been running around with my family ALL DAY. Last night my friends WENT CRAZY and trashed the whole place. I didnt get to sleep till like 4.... but still didnt drink. I dont really have an apetite, I did manage to go to the store and get some dairy and FRUIT!!! Im gonna take it easy with that. I got like ff cottage cheese, milk, strawberries(fresh), yogurt (light n fit), some cereal(oops), lots and lots of fruit. I also got those small cheesecake bites...yummy. I have only had one so far and have no desire for food. I do feel like sleeping a LOT.

As far as THE SHOW... boy o boy what and EXPERIENCE. Not only am I hooked for LIFE, but I have also learned that I have some strenghts and some weaknesses. In 13 weeks, I managed to keep a diet some people (people who got better placing that I)couldn't. The people who placed better looked exactly the same (maybe a few small differences) while I stuck to it and lost sooooo much weight. A lot of people seemed to be mad b.c they thought I would get 2nd or 3rd. Whatever... I was upset at first but I know I got an advantage with some big muscular legs and WILL POWER to diet. I have to kick my big booty into shape. Thats the biggest problem with my body right now.... I CANT WAIT to post pics!!!! OMG!!! I dont have all of them since family members are the ones who took all the pics. I have some of me in the suit so I will put those up like tomorrow when I get home.

Im excited for next year!~!!! Lots and lots of plans. I am going to kick butt next year and no one will even come close!

I want to thank all of you soooooooo much for all of your support!!!!! Elite has seriouslly put me into the right place and Im so happy with how things are going. I will take a week off....although I want to go to the gym TOMORROW. MH is trying to convince me to take one week off but I will see how I feel. I got a nice trophy and next year I will get an even better one.

Im gonna go lay down for a while...need REST!

***LOVE,
T. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Congratulations on everything...from the placing, to the learning, to getting your body in shape, to sticking to your diet, to training your ass off....

You really should give yourself a pat on the back. We are all really proud of you.

We're all soooo proud of you Aries! Way to go on the comp and all the preparation you put into it. Can't wait until your next one... ;)

Top Bottom