Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*****Aries* - It's your big Day!!!!****

Hey everyone... thank you all so much!

Right now I can say the hard part is over. I was sooooooo nervous up on that stage (even though the place was not even full). The pre-judging went ok.I know I will at least take 3rd place... BUT IM mad only b.c I freaked under pressure, I got wayyyy too nervous and my posing suffered. Im also upset that I let the ex workout partner take 2nd place right from under my nose. SHe did not even work that hard for this! I know I couldve done better, but we will see at 5pm whats really gonna go down. I will try my best to get pictures up ASAP!!!

*** By the way, she is saying that she will go out for a milk shake right after pre-judging since: "they already know who won... or whatever"....WRONG!!!! I will come back better tonight and hopefully I can prove to my self that I can DO THIS!!! I got lots of good comments and things like that but Im still sort of unhappy with some things. Oh well, I worked really hardddd all semester so I need to STFU(lol bunny) and just strut my stuff.... BREATHE and relax during the routine and mandatory. I was such a wreck that I couldnt smile b./c my lips were shaking!

---I cant wait till tonight---gonna eat some cheesecake and pizza!!! :p

*T* we love you ... I got the chills b/c I'm so happy for you ... the 2nd show WILL be better ... and can't wait to see you top yourself, and keep doing so ... YOU have what it takes... ... Have fun tonight ... smile, be confident ... and enjoy the cheesecake for me & PIZZA!!!! Be careful with post show rebound ... :rose:

You are fabulous girl .. ok now I can go shower that you posted.. Im Funky lol :evil:

Hope that cheese cake and pizza was absolutely YUMMY for you tongiht!! Can't wait to hear how it went this evening!! Either way you definitely earned FIRST, as far as this board is concerened!!

!!!YOU GO GURL!!!

Way to go Aries. The food is going to be SOOOOOOO good. Congrats on doing what most people never have the balls to do.

Top Bottom