Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(guy) anavar, winni,question for you women

PKA

I do know a great deal about gear but not so much on the actual effect on women....... My question is,,,,,, I have a great girl and love her to death......and she has been big into working out since we've been together. she has lost about 25 lbs so far she's about 120 @5 '4'' petite, after having a child, and she wants to be lean and hard I have pushed her hard for the past 3 months to get her body used to the work outs and she has good genetics, My thought was to jump on anavar. I know the products effects, but would like a first hand oppinion since men and women or differ. ...... if you have any sugg. or comments they would be greatly appreciated.......:fro: thank you

well her wght goes up and down she was at 135 about 6-7 months ago, well it's been about 4 yrs since her kid and she just hasn't been motivated to look the way she want's to or did in the past....... she wants to be ripped and hard, she's shreding wght fast, alot of her clothes don't fit her, she would like to be at about 105-110lbs lean........... great frame to work with........ thanks.............:fro:

I personally would like to THANK YOU for taking the time to learn about the effects of AS on women FROM women before handing it to your girl. If my husband had thought to do the same thing, I wouldn't have to spend half my day tweezing hairs from my face. :rolleyes:

NOW..

Seems like she could make a significant impact on her physique with proper diet....especially since she is looking to loose so much weight and be so skinny. I'm 5'4", "petite" and I weigh 128...I can't imagine how skinny she's gonna look weighing 110. Anyway, if you insist on the AS, anavar is an excellent choice. I got killer results, but I was on a STRICT clean diet, high protein, low carbs, NO JUNK food diet.....

What's her diet look like now?

3 months is not a long time..I would give it MORE time...like its been said above..so much can be done w/ diet alone..give it a year and see how she does..she has to be consistent and train hard..clean diet etc...then maybe look into using something.

well I do apreciate all that has been said,,,, thanks,,,,,, well to be honest who has a yr to wait or we wouldn't use the stuff, right. I mean if I wasn't my size I wouldn't have the things nor have done the things I have been able to. I plan on keeping her to it and going with the anavar, her diet is good,,, I have her on, carbs early morn,, eating avery 2-3 hrs chicken, tuna,,...... and so on, protien and than stop at 8 with no carbs and snacks on carrots and such....... her diet is good but she want's to be lean and hard........ well thanks again..... dino, oh, What brand of anavar do ya have in mind I have one but I would like options.... thanks again;)

Top Bottom