Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!st Figure Pro Show at the Arnold Classic

Devona looks fantastic and has a kick ass contract with Met-rx and has has a lot of magazine exposure so i think she will definitely do well...
However with Monica competing again i think everyone will place under her... even Kim who's physique kicks ass...

But one thing to remember is that too much muscle is actually a deterant in the placing of a figure competition and even though Kim is still lean, she is jacked...

I can't wait to see this show!!! It will be awesome...

Christine Bergeron is competing as well. she might do well in the figure. And don't forget about Lena . She's got great potential in the figure as well. She's nice and tall and will stick out amongst the other girls. Nice muscle shape as well. I'm glad that Lena has decided to try the figure. Her lack of gymnastics really hurts her I think in the fitness routine round.
I'm still banking on Monica to win it though.

I hadn't forgot about Lena - she should place very high. Is Timea competing? She's another one who will/would place very high.

i didn't see Timea's name on the list. Timea has an amazing body, one of my favorites but i think she may be a little too muscular for the figure division. Anyone know what Mandy Blank has been up to? Is she competing anymore?

Top Bottom