Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ExtraMile Cutting Progress Pics

ExtraMile

High End Bro
Platinum
As some of you know I started dieting in the Summer. I did it for a variety of reasons but the biggest was vanity, I was tired of being fat lol.

June 26 I was 209 @ 5'7 and had just benched 242, that had been my goal for a while and now I achieved it I said enough is enough and Im going to put strength aside for a while and try to loose some weight.

I had tryed to get lean once before and just messed it up and not really made much progress. This time I promised myself that even if it went wrong I would see it through and stick at it until I got it right. I wanted to be lean enough to have upper ab visility when relaxed.

note: I am still a teen, so this was done without drugs or supplements

Not great quality pics but this is what I looked like at 209lbs:

nbx66o.jpg

105sidw.jpg

f9e88g.jpg

And here are pics of what I look like now at 168.4lbs just under 6 months later:

szbujk.jpg

xprjet.jpg

mm8xhs.jpg

2vv4zl3.jpg

2hrdgqw.jpg

I got alot of hate and negative comments on here when I announced that I was going to start dieting. At first it annoyed me but actually it ended up working well, it served as great motivation to prove them all wrong. Actually started to make me laugh when I was seeing progress and improvements in the mirror then people on here telling me how I would never manage to do it haha. :Popcorn:

Fucking awesome work Lil bro!!!

That's a major change and a huge accomplishment.

Now GFH without getting sloppy again :D

Looking great man, cutting was definitely the right decision for you. Now get huge the right way and kill those weights!

I am very impressed with this man. I bet your face is also alot more defined, girls love that you must be swimming in pus haha.

Outstanding work!

What was your diet like? And how did you find this cut affected your lifts? (IIRC you are a powerlifter right?)

Great work! I'm impressed too...a drastic difference. Much respect to you, as a teen, for having the discipline to cut like that. :)

I always use the negative to motivate me too. I remember a lot of people telling me I'd never reach my goals, never lose enough weight, never compete....feels good to prove them wrong!!

Dude, this is awesome. You look 10x better I dont care how much you fuckin lift right now or before blah blah blah this is an awesome transformation. This was due to hard work and good dieting.

Guys if you dont go to his log or ever check it out you should. You should also see how this guy eats, he eats 100x better than I do. Its humbling to say that a 16 y/o motivates me.

Time to get big now brotha. Honestly i wouldnt wanna be more lean than that if I was at your weight,so good call on stopping the cutting. Good fuckin work lil bro!!!!

As some of you know I started dieting in the Summer. I did it for a variety of reasons but the biggest was vanity, I was tired of being fat lol.

June 26 I was 209 @ 5'7 and had just benched 242, that had been my goal for a while and now I achieved it I said enough is enough and Im going to put strength aside for a while and try to loose some weight.

I had tryed to get lean once before and just messed it up and not really made much progress. This time I promised myself that even if it went wrong I would see it through and stick at it until I got it right. I wanted to be lean enough to have upper ab visility when relaxed.

note: I am still a teen, so this was done without drugs or supplements

Not great quality pics but this is what I looked like at 209lbs:

nbx66o.jpg

105sidw.jpg

f9e88g.jpg

And here are pics of what I look like now at 168.4lbs just under 6 months later:

szbujk.jpg

xprjet.jpg

mm8xhs.jpg

2vv4zl3.jpg

2hrdgqw.jpg

I got alot of hate and negative comments on here when I announced that I was going to start dieting. At first it annoyed me but actually it ended up working well, it served as great motivation to prove them all wrong. Actually started to make me laugh when I was seeing progress and improvements in the mirror then people on here telling me how I would never manage to do it haha. :Popcorn:

excellent work bro...

THANKS guys, means alot. Im much happier with how I look now, even if it does mean with clothes on I dont look as big lol.

Thankyou for all the nice comments.

And to citizenkane: I started off my taking out all the junk and cheat foods, that lasted a couple of weeks. Then I started carb cycling and used that for the majority of the time I was dieting. The last 3 weeks or so I took out all my carbs except for 1 carb meal per day, with the only other carbs being whatever came from my veggies throughout the day. Especially towards the end I started eating a tonne of vegetables; 1-3 servings at every meal.

Top Bottom