Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

You made street pizza in the gym parking lot? lol

You should switch your exercise order. Calves, Hams, then Quads. Save the hardest for last :evil:
Dante set the split up in that order for that very reason. Also don't RP Squats or deads. For squats work up to on heavy set of 4-8 reps then do one ball busting set of 20. For deads, sldls, or any exercise that could compromise your low back do one heavy straight set then one higher rep back off set.

Take 2-3g of tuarine and eat a banana preworkout for those back pumps :)

That's what's weird...I DID take Taurine lol

Also, why no RP sets for squats? even deadlifts?

That's what's weird...I DID take Taurine lol

Also, why no RP sets for squats? even deadlifts?
I believe he deemed it too dangerous for squats.

No RP for squats and deads to save your low back from destruction lol

Quads are usually a straight set of 4-8 followed by a widowmaker set of 20. You do quads last because that set of twenty usually leaves you on the ground speaking in tongues. It's hard to follow that with anything else.

Deads are usually a straight set of 4-6 followed by a straight set of 8-12

Any other exercise that will compromise your low back health should be done as a straight set as well. Sldl, RDL, bb row, t bar row, etc should all be done for straight sets

No RP for squats and deads to save your low back from destruction lol

Quads are usually a straight set of 4-8 followed by a widowmaker set of 20. You do quads last because that set of twenty usually leaves you on the ground speaking in tongues. It's hard to follow that with anything else.

Deads are usually a straight set of 4-6 followed by a straight set of 8-12

Any other exercise that will compromise your low back health should be done as a straight set as well. Sldl, RDL, bb row, t bar row, etc should all be done for straight sets

That makes way more sense thanks dude...like I said, I felt like I was going to die...my back was screaming and throwing up was a sign lol

Next week will try this again

Top Bottom