Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

Re: DC Training

lol

Give it six weeks. Set some PRs and cruise for a week. Then get right back to it :evil:

lol

Give it six weeks. Set some PRs and cruise for a week. Then get right back to it :evil:

I only have one goal for the next year: get stupid strong and bulk like a beast...I don't care if I gain 10% BF.

Yeah I like the forced time frame. If you just try to say take a break when you need to you might just keep grinding away. This lets you plan our to a degree then force yourself to take some time off for a week or two. You dont have to stop lifting but I would do light weight training and nothing close to failure.

Yeah I like the forced time frame. If you just try to say take a break when you need to you might just keep grinding away. This lets you plan our to a degree then force yourself to take some time off for a week or two. You dont have to stop lifting but I would do light weight training and nothing close to failure.

how often would you do that....every 6 weeks or so?

I am with Southern Lord on this. About 6 weeks but its possible your need it in 4 weeks. Just pay attention to your numbers. If you are rotating exercises and STILL stalling...time to rest...or you are just going too heavy, too soon.

I am with Southern Lord on this. About 6 weeks but its possible your need it in 4 weeks. Just pay attention to your numbers. If you are rotating exercises and STILL stalling...time to rest...or you are just going too heavy, too soon.

makes sense broheim. When you go light, do you switch it up or do you stick to DC?

I'll find out today lmao

Just know that they are not your "feel good" stretching type routines. The fucking stretches hurt and it really turns into a test of will to try and keep the stretch going for the customary 90 seconds lol. I know I was humbled by those stretches when I first started doing them and couldn't hold them out nearly as long as I was supposed to LOL.

Top Bottom