x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Bodybuilders, Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new bodybuilding routine.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine

Bodybuilders,

Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new bodybuilding routine.
    Last edited by George Spellwin; 11-Oct-2008 at 03:41 PM.

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

I want thicker forearms now!!!

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

Seriously...Shape of one of my biceps is a little off from the other..Much Peakier..I want to try and lengthen out the peak to give it less of a triangular look and more football type Arny peak.

In an imaginary world....if someone found retailer of Deca ...and that person wanted a trusted opinion about Deca what would you say to that? Oh and under booby fat...belly fat and love handles but..hey that subjects never been covered right?

Doh deca questions in the wrong forum...

Change the shape of my bicep? To a degree I understand it's fixed and genetically the length of the tendon doesn't change but is there some excersizes I can do? Thicker Forearms. (strange he mentioned it) Pectoral. BIG WIDE and So cut you can't even see nipples anymore? your top 2 excersizes to get the tricep "Horseshoe" to focus on different pieces of the tri to effect overall shape?
    Last edited by rediculus; 01-Oct-2008 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Quote posted by rediculus View Post
    Seriously...Shape of one of my biceps is a little off from the other..Much Peakier..I want to try and lengthen out the peak to give it less of a triangular look and more football type Arny peak.

In an imaginary world....if someone found retailer of Deca ...and that person wanted a trusted opinion about Deca what would you say to that? Oh and under booby fat...belly fat and love handles but..hey that subjects never been covered right?
    If you're looking for length of biceps, although it is effected by genetics, you can do third range of motion exercises like preacher curls to lengthen biceps.

most people have one arm bigger or with a better peak than the other. I think with time and consistant training, they will start looking very similar. But even pro bodybuilders have two somewhat different looking arms in terms of peak and other factors. Look at Arnold.

Quote Quote posted by SaiBoT View Post
    lay out 5 separate pages of a newspaper flat on the floor. With one hand, crumble each newspaper page until it is a small ball. Do five pages with each hand daily. Your forearms will grow in four weeks.

you can also do very heavy hammer curls - they will affect forearms...

rope hammer curls with holding weight on top will also put additional stress and develop forearms

Quote Quote posted by rediculus View Post

Doh deca questions in the wrong forum...

Change the shape of my bicep? To a degree I understand it's fixed and genetically the length of the tendon doesn't change but is there some excersizes I can do? Thicker Forearms. (strange he mentioned it) Pectoral. BIG WIDE and So cut you can't even see nipples anymore? your top 2 excersizes to get the tricep "Horseshoe" to focus on different pieces of the tri to effect overall shape?

A lower overall BF% will obviously lower fat in those areas.

I'd say do some boxing or martials arts based cardio. It works out your core area very well.

Quote Quote posted by SaiBoT View Post
    pinwheel curls.........heavy as hell

~PM ME FOR DISCOUNT CODES ON EF SPONSORS~

Newspaper...I like that idea..Like the vacuum ab training That I remember to do every time I log in now..Good call on the kickboxing type cardio..That's something I haven't done in awhile..Most of my body has pretty low body fat but I suppose that shows where you train more than anything..What about pectorals? Broader and more defintion in the striations and gap between lower and upper?

I strained the muscle at the very corner of my colar bone at the joint and so I am laying off heavy bench but I don't want to completely leave pecs alone so...New ideas to balance out and get that "arnold" pec is always welcome!!

hmmm

For the past 2 months i have been doing progressive overload training

split
    upper body and lower body
    back wide grip pull down
    low row
    chest incline press db
    cable cross
    delts/shoulders seated db press, standing lateral raises
    bi, ez curl and seated db

lower body
    leg day/lower body
    squats Machine
    leg extension
    Hip sled
    calf raises 20x6 sets
    kick back Machine

all exercises are done with the same weight, no warm up other than stretching...

6 sets or 6 reps with 30 second rest between sets..

The only exercise i have not been to able to add consecutively to is the lateral raises, by the time i get to them, i can only do 20-25 lb db, but, i do get great definition, and increase separation and size..

HOWS MY ROUTINE SOUND IN GENERAL:

monday:
    shoulders military bb press
    lateral raises
    db press
    bb upright row
    30 minutes of abs

tuesday:
    back
    reverse pec dec
    pull ups (30-> 15 wide chins 15 neutral)
    db row
    cable row
    deadlift
    30 min cardio

wednesday
    chest:
    incline
    decline
    dips
    flyes

thursday
    legs:
    5 min bike
    leg curls both quads and hammys
    stretch
    squats
    calfs raises

friday:
    bi + tri:
    standing bb curls (5 low range 5 high range and 5 full range for my first set)
    hammer curls
    preacher db curls
    tris:
    skull crushers
    rope pull downs
    seated presses

30 min ab

saturday sunday football or basketball

iv been using this for a while and the results have been good. any critiques anything i should loss add etc .. constructive crtisism always welcome