Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zercher day and ME lower

bignate73

well today was "give zerchers their full due" day.

soooo....just the highlights...

zercher squats: maybe the 3rd time ive done them, but this time with a wide stance and "spread the floor"

185x3 felt easy
205x3 tough...buuuut....
225x1 there we go. that was all out effort.

Rack pulls (just below the knee): well, i got beat last time by 375

325x3
355x2
375x0 didnt budge. oh...really fahker? i dont think so

sooo.....30 seconds later
375x1 PR ripped this one up too.

zercher deadlifts: now this one is a toughy. i can not get down there to pick the bar up from standard deadlift height. i went 2 pins up from standard height and worked on the movement. btw, these are hard.

95x8
115x6
135x5
135x5

just trying these out. i want to treat them like a lighter movement to increase my strength through a big range of motion, plus work the crap out of my upper back.

so that was my day. i wanted to do some ab work, but time was not on my side. but this was a cool day for zercher stuff. i want to use these more often. i found a nice alternative exercise to add with GM's, regular deads, rack pulls.
:)

that makes me feel humble. i did some zercher squats friday and worked up to a shaky 275 for 3 reps or so. i can only imagine how zercher deadlifts will be like. other than that, great job!! those zerchers aren't fun but they will pay off!!! tb

im not sure why but for some reason i am very strong at zercher squats off the pins............. set at parallel height.

last 9 week cycle. i worked up to a 365 for 3.

this time around i will shoot for 405 for 3.

i really like zercher's becuase i seem more built to do them.

Good work though nate........... are you still liking wsb better than bodybuilding........... i know i am.

X

your arms are probably fahking sore today...lol

nice workou btw, and I think you are ok for skipping abs after heavy zerchers...hahaha

Top Bottom