Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your home gym

Garza, LOL

Kinsquat, me into Bodybuilding.

The reason why I'm prepared to spend up to $10000 is cos I don't want anything cheap (as in cheap and nasty). I'm not adverse to a good deal, but I want stuff that will last and is superbabe-proof (ie, hard to break !!!)

So far I've really only decided on I/F/D bench, and a power rack, with a noce array of Dbs and bars and plates. What do you guys reckon on cable jungles, leg stuff, etc......

And has anyone ever seen a multi-gym worth having....? I know I haven't...:D

Superbabe said:
Kinsquat, me into Bodybuilding.

The reason why I'm prepared to spend up to $10000 is cos I don't want anything cheap (as in cheap and nasty). I'm not adverse to a good deal, but I want stuff that will last and is superbabe-proof (ie, hard to break !!!)

Bodybuilding you say... Oh yeah!!!

Superbabe-proof? I'd say I'm Superbabe-proof, but I'd hate to make such an outrageous claim without first making sure...

Just to get in my $.02

Currently in my basement is a chin/dip station, an EZ bar, 150 in plates, wrist roller, and a #80 heavy bag hanging from the ceiling.

When the weather's nice and the drive easy - I head to the gym. Then back home to hit the bag for 10-15 minutes.

When it's cold, miserable, and/or icy. Warm up with the weights and hit the bag for 15-30 minutes.

I would get a really sweet set of db's, an adustable bench (that goes all the way up for good back support), a rack for squatting, and a bar and weights. Well it's a good start.

Top Bottom