Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your core exercise for deltiod MASS

Your core exercise for Deltiod mass

• Barbell Press (standing, seating, clean and jerk)

Votes: 52 46.8%
  • Dumbell Press (Out to the side, back up)

Votes: 48 43.2%
  • Arnold Press (Dumbells brought down to the front, rotated with wrist to the chest)

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Other (Please list below)

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two favorite exercises of all time are...

I start off with good old fashion upright rows..... thickens my traps and works the hell out of my posterior delts.... Next, I hit the behind-the-neck press because they really attack the median and anterior heads of the deltoids..... thats them...... I do other exercises too; however, these are my two favorite ones!!!!!

Maxmuscle66

I try to change my routine up every so often but my base is :

db press 4x(8-10)
upright rows 4x(8-10)

I'll do behind-the-neck presses and arnold presses every third or fourth workout.

Arnold press is the stuff

I love doing arnold presses then doing upright rows. Another good thing I've found to blast your delts is this

Lean on a high incline 80 degree or so, then lift your arms straight to the sides, swing foward, lower, raise in front again, swing to the side and lower. Thats one rep 4x8 and you'll be nice and tired

Re: Forgive my ignorance

The One said:
What is an Arnold Press?

They're similar to regular db press except you start with the db at chest level palms facing you{like you're doing curls} and rotate your palms away from you as you press the db up, ending like regular db press, and return to starting point. Kind of hard to explain. they're great for your shoulders .

dbells always. the straight bar puts mad stress on my lower back. with dbells i can keep a pretty straight spine and dont have to lean my head back to let the bar pass. and no, i will never do behind the neck presses, thats even worse.

Barbell presses are the best overall for developing size and thickness. But they also produce a lot of ware and tear on the shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom