x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

your best program

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about your best program within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I will be changing my program soon and I would like to hear som of the best programs you've ever used. Please include number of sets and reps. I'm 20 yo 5'10 with 2 years of training. I've just cut down from 180 to around 170 for the summer, and is looking to gain some good mass again.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

your best program

I will be changing my program soon and I would like to hear som of the best programs you've ever used. Please include number of sets and reps.

I'm 20 yo 5'10 with 2 years of training. I've just cut down from 180 to around 170 for the summer, and is looking to gain some good mass again.

I would try giving Titan Training a run through and see whether you like it or not... do a Search for Titan Training and look at the posts by tronious and myself and see what you think. I havnt been on it long enough to tell you 100% that it works but it looks very good.