Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

younger brother stronger than me?

^^ya know I am gonna change my mind on this and say I don't think it seems that crazy that the sperm that fertilizes the egg could have traces of roids in it giving the baby an extra boost at conception?? who knows. but what if the baby is a female? does she turn into a tomboy or just a very athletic female? seems too implausible to me

i wonder if guys like Lebron James or Kobe Bryant had juiced up dads when they were conceived? and they were genetically gifted from it.

^^ya know I am gonna change my mind on this and say I don't think it seems that crazy that the sperm that fertilizes the egg could have traces of roids in it giving the baby an extra boost at conception?? who knows. but what if the baby is a female? does she turn into a tomboy or just a very athletic female? seems too implausible to me

i wonder if guys like Lebron James or Kobe Bryant had juiced up dads when they were conceived? and they were genetically gifted from it.

That's a good ?...if its true then I'm getting juiced to gills and banging everything movn to see how many superhuman babies I can have and hope one signs a100million dollar contract with the giants so I can get free season tickets Lmao

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom