Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are You Overtraining Your Tris if you...?

curling

Do chest and tris on monday and then do shoulders on Tuesday? I am switching up some in my weekly workout and just wondering if that what pounding the tris to much because of the 5 to 6 sets of military presses I do.

Thanks.

I don't know if I'm a Wus or not but I can't do Chest/Tri's on Monday and then Shoulders the next day. Too much pushing

I do Chest/Tri's Monday and then Back/Bi's on Tuesday
Legs/Abs on Wednesday. Then by Thursday my arms are ready for some Killer Shoulder work.
I like to blast shoulders more than anything else so I want them rested..

Yea tomcat it is definetely hard but is it overtraining(for the tris). I just did back saturday and man I don't feel like doing it again until thursday.

Overtraining? That term is open to debate. It's as volatile a topic as Mr Greene. No I don't think so
It gets better if you work through it easy.

I've seen multiple posts stating within reason - Don't train a very sore muscle..

I like to give each group at Least 3-4 days rest.
Split Chest/Bi and Shoulder with as much time as you can. IMO..

Back usually does not bother me too bad since it is so compound.
I like to throw Legs in one day and another day of heavy cardio only to break it up.

TOMCAT said:
I do Chest/Tri's Monday and then Back/Bi's on Tuesday
Legs/Abs on Wednesday. Then by Thursday my arms are ready for some Killer Shoulder work.
I like to blast shoulders more than anything else so I want them rested..

Sounds very similar to my weekly routine...

Working shoulders and chest in back-to-back days is a big mistake.

Top Bottom