Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You know you’re obsessed with bodybuilding when...

DanielBishop said:
On the day that your wife gives birth to your first child, you also set a new PB on the bench.

When friends and family members wish you congratulations, you say "Thanks!! I'm hoping to break 400 by the summer."

LMFAO!! Sounds like someone speaking from experience.. ;)

I am O.C.D. about everything being even and symetrical.

so when someone grabs my arm to feel the muscle. when they walk away, i will flex the other arm.

lol

X

---When you think a "PR firm" is a company that can help you reach your max lift goals.

---When bringing in the groceries resembles some type of strongman competition.

---When you're in the hospital and ask the nurse how many carbs are in the I.V.

--- When you own 2 fridges.... and often check prices on a 3rd.

oh yea.....

--when you think a "cutting board" is a panel of diet experts.

-when you've ruined 3 scales trying to do hydrostatic weighing in your pool or bathtub.

YOU ALL MISSED ONE.

WHEN YOUR HITTING YOUR OLD LADY FROM BEHIND AND HIT A DOUBLE BICEP IN THE MIRROR.

AMERICAN PSYCHO BABY. PEACE

These are so true. I think I live everyone of them - I made sure that I have barbells and a treadmill set up in my den just in case we have a snow storm and can'[t make it to the gym - I call it my security blanket!

some great new additions TooZee! :)

352230.56683.jpg

as they look at you cross-eyed and confused, you tell your co-workers that what youre eating is CHOCOLATE OATMEAL YUMM (when really its just plain old oats with choc protein powder mixed in).

Top Bottom