Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You know you’re obsessed with bodybuilding when...

WideloaD said:
...when you know the location of every bathroom in every building on campus because you piss so damn much!

Ha ha, dude, i pissed like 15 times today. i hate it! The bathroom in my office is waaay across the floor. I pretty much always have at least a slight urge to go... except for a breif 5 minutes or so after i go.

-Fatty

Fatty4You said:

Ha ha, dude, i pissed like 15 times today. i hate it! The bathroom in my office is waaay across the floor. I pretty much always have at least a slight urge to go... except for a breif 5 minutes or so after i go.

-Fatty

Creatine? Or just drinking a lot of water?

CCCP said:
Creatine? Or just drinking a lot of water?

Pretty much continuous water drinking.... mixed with a tiny blatter. I Can't imagine that my blatter isn't abnormally small. Even when i dont drink that much, its seems i have to pee a lot. And its not like they are insubstantial pees.... they are plentyful pees. This is just the curse i have had to live with :)

-Fatty

You know youre into body bulding when you have a shrine with Swain's picture surrounded by the skulls of your sacrificed enemies.

haha fucking funny shit!

When you chew the chunks left in your protein shake or eat em with a spoon

When you save syringes as a souvenier

When you weigh your shit with a food scale

When you eat your chicken half cooked or raw, or with part of the paper plate attached to it

When you eat eggs with the shell on

When you get in a near fatal car crash and become more concerned about getting in your next meal, getting to the gym then the person spasming and foaming at the mouth in front of you

When you dont Jack Off before a workout cuz it might effect your strength

When you start lifting anything thats not bolted down, and try to rip out anything that is

When you fantasize about killing people with various apparatuses and plates for hours on end ( hehe)

When you piss on the hot rocks in the sauna just to PISS everyone off

When you rip the door off the locker cuz you locked your keys inside hehe

Top Bottom