Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You know you’re obsessed with bodybuilding when...

How about when you have so much test in your system that your wife and/or girlfriend has to chew your load before she can swallow it.:D

When you remember major life events not by the date but by how much you were benching.

you have to try not to think about lifting durring school or while you are going to sleep because you get so pumped up and want to break things. You feel your heart rate increase just thinking about it

you know your a body builder when your walking down the hall way with a huge grin on your face walking like u have a huge stick up your ass because your holding in the biggest protein fart of your life until you get to the crowd to just let them rip!

On the day that your wife gives birth to your first child, you also set a new PB on the bench.

When friends and family members wish you congratulations, you say "Thanks!! I'm hoping to break 400 by the summer."

When your girlfriend shows up at the gym and you ignore her cause you have to concentrate on your squats.

When you encourage your girlfriend to eat ice-cream cause you cant stand the idea of her being leaner than you.

When you date small women cause they make you look bigger.

When it take you 20 minutes to try on clothes in the store changing room cause once you are naked, you have to take 15 minutes to practice posing in the full length mirror.

When someone massages you, but you stay tensed bacause you dont want them to touch unflexed muscle.

-Fatty

Fatty4You said:
When your girlfriend shows up at the gym and you ignore her cause you have to concentrate on your squats.

Something similar to this happened to me a while back, before I started dating my curreny gf. This cute coworker of mine was in the company gym at the same time as I. In the middle of my heaviest set of squats she is on her way out and gives me this big smile and wave, walking right past me saying "Bye Jonathan!"

My face was all red and grimacing, and I just kind of glared and glanced at her out of the corner of my eye as I was getting the weight up.

First of all I was kind of pissed because no one talks to someone in the middle of a heavy set, much less squats, unless you are training with them and shouting encouragement.

Second of all I was pissed because she probably thought I was ignoring her. (Of course I wasn't thinking clearly--we all know at times ignoring a woman is the best way to get her to like you)

Later I just said, I wasn't ignoring you before, but I was kinda preoccupied.

JC

If your professor calls on you to answer a question and your response has nothing to do with the discussion bc you were writing down plans for DC training. Last night btw.

Top Bottom