Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You know you’re obsessed with bodybuilding when...

Originally posted by heavywear

...your legs, arms, chest and armpits are shaved year round with no competition plans in sight. The "ready" LOOK!

:FRlol:

Thaibox said:
When you brush your teeth, you have to switch arms four or five times so you work both sides evenly.

If you have "favorite" mirrors some places because they are slightly convex and make you look bigger than you are.

When you find yourself arranging your work and school schedule around leg day.

While you're having sex, you're visualizing your next 1RM squat.

When you spend more time looking at magazines with half naked men than you do looking at magazines with women.

If you're on this board more than once a day.

I am sooo guilty of that stuff. I love the "Favorite" mirror. My favorite mirrors are the dressing room mirrors in an Old navy store in my city. They just make me look so damn huge!!! It makes me hate all other mirrors... of course i have to look in those too.

-Fatty

Thaibox said:

You wear stretch marks with pride as if they were bronze stars

While you're having sex, you're visualizing your next 1RM squat.

When your refrigerator is so full of food that you can't close the door, but you can't afford to put gas in your car.

If you're on this board more than once a day.

Thats me!! So many more too!

:D

you wear out more than one blender a year

girls think you're spiritual because you light incense, but its really to cover your protein swamp-ass.

if you've ever shaved your head for the sole purpose of making your body look bigger

you shave your body hair more than your wife shaves her's

you own 2 copies of Pumping Iron in case you wear one out

you dedicate one entire cupboard for tuna

if you live in Kentuky, lift in your garage, and your first name starts with a C

if a doctor told you you had a terminal disease, and the first thing you ask is "how will this affect my lifting?"

you weigh more than 260 and you cry yourself to sleep at night because you just can't get your "skinny little ass" to grow

if you have ever smiled and nodded in approval as you puked in the gym parking lot

if you have ever named a child or pet Arnold, Ronnie, or Ivanko

if you know what an "ME bench day" is

if you've ever actually gotten angry at gravity

if a stranger asks you what day it is, and your immediate response is "back day"

after doing legs, you have to sit in the parking lot for 20 minutes because you can't push in the clutch

while at a funeral, you wonder how many times you could overhead press the casket

If you've ever been pulled over for doing 130mph, and you told the cop it was because you had to get home so you can make the 30 minute nutrient window

If you say "I'm sorry, I can't because I have to train" more than 4 times a week.

if you've ever purchased real estate based upon the gyms in the area

if you take your chicken breasts out of the oven without oven mits because you have 1/4 inch callouses on both hands.

if your personal goal in life includes the words "pounds", "reps" , or "lift"

a beautiful woman says the words 'chains', 'straps', and 'bands'...and you don't think about sex

if you actually bothered to read all of these

Thaibox said:

if you have ever smiled and nodded in approval as you puked in the gym parking lot

if a stranger asks you what day it is, and your immediate response is "back day"

after doing legs, you have to sit in the parking lot for 20 minutes because you can't push in the clutch

if your personal goal in life includes the words "pounds", "reps" , or "lift"

a beautiful woman says the words 'chains', 'straps', and 'bands'...and you don't think about sex

if you actually bothered to read all of these

good shit....

on squat day the owner brings you a trash can by the squat rack and says "have fun".
When you no longer talk at the gym and just give other hardcore members nods
When you are observing other members to see how much they lift and how ripped they are and try to guess their cycle.
When people ask what sport you play you say, "cycling"

Thaibox, man, that was some of the funniest stuff i have read in a while. But seriously, how much time do you have on your hands???

Ha ha, good start to the day.

-Fatty

KJIGGA said:
LOL debaser....the best is when you start sweating after eating. Usually hits me after my 3rd or 4th meal of the day.

I get sick of chewing LOL

keep it up bro

sweat after eating? sometimes i sweat DURING eating, and the bestis when you get out of breath eating and have to throw one arm up over the chair and take deep breaths before more eating. i can be seen doing this at quaker steak and lube when eating wings.

Top Bottom