Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you hitting chest twice a week ??????

twice a week is superior to once a week, there are studies shown hitting a body part more frequently cause better hypertrophy.
Im doing twice a week and its working great, but i switch up the exercise on both days except i keep flat bench for strength. Ronnie colemn used to do chest twice a week, first day all barbell, flat incline decline the 2nd workout all dumbells flat, incline and decline, dont neglect decline like most people do, it gives the outter lower chest a nice cut look.

On gear more sets, off gear drop 1 set from each exercise.

Volume day between 10-15 reps 4sets of incline, flat, dips, flys and cable crossovers..

Strength day reps between 4-6
Sets 5 of incline, flat and decline.. I won't do flies with heavy weight because my form becomes messed up

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

This is pretty much my what mysplit looks like.

I like the idea of a heavy day and a volume day separate. I don't do flat at all for years now. Rotators can't take it when lifting heavy. Dbs, hammer, and smith are my primary tools. Finish with x overs for a pump.

Let's us know your progress!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Honestly what works for me is this;

3 way split, working mon tues thur fri.

So, every week, one of my splits (we'll call the A, B, and C) get's worked out twice. And each week it rotates which split gets hit twice. But the next time the split will get hit will be on Thursday, so that's a good 6 day.

I always keep it in the ~12set per bp range as well. No matter if it's getting hit twice that week or not.

Anyways, works for me :D

Top Bottom