Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yoga and lifting

eduard IV

I will register for yoga at my gym and I wonder if it's more benefitial to do it before or after lifting, some say it's
better before because if the general stretching of tendons and ligaments and others after for relaxation of mind and
muscles, what would you chose guys? thank you.

i wouldn't do it directly before for sure.. you COULD do it after but dude yoga can be harder than the actual workout depending on what kind of yoga it is

usually gym yoga classes are crap. old lady yoga is what i call it. if you are new to it then that is fine, but after a few classes you should seek out a real yoga studio because it will be legit yoga. it is like buying pizza from papa johns vs. real authentic pizza in a Sicilian village

yoga is great, i would not be where i am today without yoga. it has improve my flexibiilty bigtime, i am more flexible now than i was in high school! plus it helps relax you and is very good for building your core up. if i took any meathead from the gym randomly and stuck him in one of my yoga classes he would struggle, his core is weak. there are 110 pound chicks that have stronger cores than him no joke

I will register for yoga at my gym and I wonder if it's more benefitial to do it before or after lifting, some say it's
better before because if the general stretching of tendons and ligaments and others after for relaxation of mind and
muscles, what would you chose guys? thank you.

Neither. On a rest and recovery day

Top Bottom