Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yo WalkingBeast........

Dave949

Hey Beast.... about a week or so ago I did a thread on SuperCurls and you posted a reply about how you did some 21`s for your arms. Well it got me thinking and had my imagination going and today was leg day and I said to myself.....Hmmmm....21`s huh....Hmmmmm..... why can`t I do them for my calfs??? Of course I can..... I looked around and there was no one here who says I can`t, so I did 21`s on my calfs. I did 7 half way up from the bottom and then 7 half way down from the top and then 7 full reps.....rested 10 seconds and slammed right into rest/pause..... and did as many full reps as I could and repeated the rest pause for 4 sets. Fuckin A bro.... my calfs were torched and scorched. It was freaking killer.

Thanks for stoking the idea portion of my brain :)

Pump on .....

Dave949 said:
Hey Beast.... about a week or so ago I did a thread on SuperCurls and you posted a reply about how you did some 21`s for your arms. Well it got me thinking and had my imagination going and today was leg day and I said to myself.....Hmmmm....21`s huh....Hmmmmm..... why can`t I do them for my calfs??? Of course I can..... I looked around and there was no one here who says I can`t, so I did 21`s on my calfs. I did 7 half way up from the bottom and then 7 half way down from the top and then 7 full reps.....rested 10 seconds and slammed right into rest/pause..... and did as many full reps as I could and repeated the rest pause for 4 sets. Fuckin A bro.... my calfs were torched and scorched. It was freaking killer.

Thanks for stoking the idea portion of my brain :)

Pump on .....

No problem brother!! That sounds like an intense routine. Glad I could help!! TRAIN OR FUCKIN DIE!!!!!

I do something similiar for my novice clients with pushups. I have them do 10 reps at the bottom of the pushup(often the hardest), ten reps top half, and ten reps full ROM pushups. This always breaks them down lol. For anyone above the novice level, it wouldn't be that hard though.

Top Bottom