Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Years Mr Olympia

Best comeback in the last couple decades. Especially all the more commendable in this particular sport which is jam packed with competition. I salute cutler.

quoted from jay's website: "Using Nitro-Tech Hardcore I am at my best condition ever." and "Using Cell Tech Hardcore I'm the biggest and leanest I've been at almost 300 pounds, and of course that's a good thing."

Cell tech 3 scoops per day.
Nitro Tech Hardcore 1 scoop.

The secret is out

Haha this is the first muscle tech post ive ever laughed at :D

Phil Heath Should have won 2010 :)
My opinion.

how dare you, burn this guy at the stake..... i'm a big cutler fan but i too saw heath and thought cutler was done, i like cutler because most other pros open their mouths and have cunt just flow straight out, like warren or dexter. hey fuckers if we werent there or out there buying the products who sponsor you, there'd be no stage for you to stand on stop being a horses ass... coleman was a good winner, a good compeditor a good sportsman, not so bright though haha.... and when i met him i'm taller so who wins that round ya big bear. cutler treats the sport like it should be and himself like a product, like they are. and he has his wife spot him like i do, very sportsman like in his dvds, and even when caught on others dvd's. he deserves to win again this year, heath second, wolf third but i doubt it, branch then dexter.

Top Bottom