Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine-morning cardio-empty stomach????

rgosit

ive read some mixxed feelings on this subject in here.. and i just need to kno what i should do..

i def do not want to lose any size or strength

i have xenadrine.. and ive herd allot of take X and do 20-30 mins of modertae cardio in the morning on an empty stomach...then eat..

but about 2 post down i saw someone saying how bad it was to do this... please fill me in on whats best..

thank you

Honestly, all of this stuff is bad for you in one way or another. Lifting is bad, dieting is bad, supplements are bad etc.... The best way to do it is to eat all clean whole foods and gradually build your cardio up. But who has the time to do that.

As for the Xenadrine. THe shit works!!!! Work up to 2 in the morning 30min before cardio just like you said, and then another 2 no later than 3 or 4 pm.

I started 1 on day 1, then 1 in am and 1 pm on day 2, then 2 in am and 1 pm on day 3, and finally 2 and 2.

You're gonna feel wierd, your gonna get some shakes, you might not be able to sleep like you normally do.

The price you pay for a quick fix. Don't stay on more than 8 weeks. You should see huge changes, like up to 30 lbs, I've seen it happen dozens of times, really fascinating as I don't tend to beleive the hype. But htis shit works.

Good luck.

will taking X at say 12:50 effect whenb i take creatine at about 2:00

is 20 mins off morning cardio enough?? and this wont take strength away or fatigue me later in the day for my workout???

and should i do the morning cardio 4 days a week??

i think im gonna jump rope for 5 mins-10 mins stationary bike 5 mins off jump rope then eat..

how do i work glutamine in this equation??

rgosit, keiko once recommended me to a post on the womens board entitled "when 30+30 does not equal 60!" when i asked a question similar to yours about the cardio. Read it thoroughly, you will benefit greatly, trust me, you will see the difference.

nuff said

does this meen i wont benifit from ne cardio..unless it is at least 60 minutes long?? seems that way..
so this means i shuldent do morning cardio rite?>??

rgosit,that 30+30 thread was off, cockdezl corrected it. I didnt look at the entire thing maybe someone else also said something along the lines as his too. But dont belive u must do 60 minutes to get a benefit. He stated

"And studies have shown that intensity of exercise is more important than length. People using shorter duration, higher intensity cardio lost more fat than those who did long duration, low intensity"

so dont change your schedule for that false information

I don't know, but from reading that i would guess 10 mintues is not a waste like the subject says. Even if u do 10 minutes or 20, you are still using more calories in those 10 or 20 minutes versus if you would have just done your everyday sitting on the couch,walking,or whatever you would have done in that time other than excercise.

If anyone knows i was wondering,i was gonna ask on that thread but embarresed to post on the womans board, also to bump that up.. anyway.. wondering. For example if one person did 30 minutes of running. Is it equal to be at a 70% run for the first 15 minutes, then the last 15 minutes they are at 50% ....versus if they were at 70% for 2 minutes and 50% for 2 minutes and kept going till 30 minutes...my numbers are off assuming if an equal time is spent at each intensity level does it matter if u do 70% all at once in the 15 minutes or if u keep rotating from 70 to 50,??

do you burn calories when come off of each interval?? so more intervals are better ?? versus just one interval chang halfway through? thats basically what im asking?

this is just an example, i dont know if its actually possible to do that

Last edited:
Top Bottom