Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WWW.Rotten.Com "Weight Lifter" pic Check it out if you dare!

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Hey everyone! Go to Www.Rotten.com and check out the picture titled "Weight Lifter". Supposedly the guy squatted his intestines through his rectum during a max attempt squat. It fucked with my head for a while. So be forewarned! Let me know what you think

I have seen that picture many times before, but some of the other stuff on there is just god awful.

RusPA81 said:
I have seen that picture many times before, but some of the other stuff on there is just god awful.

That one particularly tugged at my heart string hehe. The shotgun suicides looked fun. The pliers in the guy's eye socket was kinda freaky too. :D

WalkingBeast said:
Hey everyone! Go to Www.Rotten.com and check out the picture titled "Weight Lifter". Supposedly the guy squatted his intestines through his rectum during a max attempt squat. It fucked with my head for a while. So be forewarned! Let me know what you think
It's pretty nasty, although I've been told it is a fake. Looks real to me.

Thanks for bringing that up Beast. I saw it months ago, and now you've brought the image back from my memory without even clicking the link. Ugh. Barf.

i cant stand that kinda stuff, i have a weak stomach i guess. im not even gonna click on the link cuase i know i will throw up all over my keyboard, and then i be pissed off, thus ruining my day.

on a brighter note, nica avatar mike:) those kinda pics i dont mind so much;)

WalkingBeast said:
That one particularly tugged at my heart string hehe. The shotgun suicides looked fun. The pliers in the guy's eye socket was kinda freaky too. :D

Okay, now I'm sure you've watched way too much TV as a kid.

you scare me...

That pic is a well-known fake. Spatts posted an interesting article about it a few months ago... a search might find that post.

Top Bottom