Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Writing down weights and reps/sets

SDHW

Hey bros,

Does anyone have something that I can record my weights, sets/reps in. I got a little note book, but I dont like it, I would like to just print something off my computer that I could write in. something that I can look at and see the progression over server weeks on once paper.

Is it really too much work to type up a standard sheet something in Word/Excel yourself? If so, I'm surprised you're not trying to find someone to write the numbers for you, too.

Cynical Simian said:
Is it really too much work to type up a standard sheet something in Word/Excel yourself? If so, I'm surprised you're not trying to find someone to write the numbers for you, too.

no, its not too hard to do, but I was just asking if anyone had any real nice one that they like to use, and if so, could they share it with me.

SDHW said:
no, its not too hard to do, but I was just asking if anyone had any real nice one that they like to use, and if so, could they share it with me.
Even if it was phrased a bit flippantly, my point was that what works well for one person might not for another (e.g. notebook v. loose paper, room for lots of comments v. none). If the bb.com thing doesn't work, making something yourself would probably better ensure that you can organize the info in a way that you like.

Cynical Simian said:
Even if it was phrased a bit flippantly, my point was that what works well for one person might not for another (e.g. notebook v. loose paper, room for lots of comments v. none). If the bb.com thing doesn't work, making something yourself would probably better ensure that you can organize the info in a way that you like.

true, I just wanted some ideas on how others organized their info.

Top Bottom