Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrist rollers

peterstewart

[FONT=&quot]Saw a couple of the biggest guys doing these old school rollups the other night using a 'light' 10# plate. Decided to improvise the same thing at home with a piece of wood clothes bar and a piece of cement block (weighs 6#s).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Talk about a burn and a feeling you've actually done something with your arms outstretched! The first roll up was ok; the immediate second roll up and you're praying to get to the top or end of the rope! Even if your forearms have no meat; like mine, you'll feel you've done something and see more than a few veins. If you have a high outside deck you can really lengthen the distance and pain.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Not sure if these should be limited to arms day only or are something that can be done a few times daily or every other day for a while but the feeling of actually targeting a muscle is almost instantaneous.[/FONT]

I used to do then a lot when I was younger, but have let it slide recently. I should get back on it

Honestly lifting heavy weight doing pulls, rows, etc will blow any of this foo foo forearm stuff out of the water as long as you arent using straps, gloves, etc

Try it.

Top Bottom