Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrapping your knees 4 squats ?

Tryn2

I have a little knee pain doing squats and sometimes deads. Not real bad though Im just trying to further prevent anything from happening. Does anyone here wrap there kness. I have seen the pro knee wraps with the blood lone made by like APT or something they look nice. Thanks everyone
HERES A LINK :

http://www.prowriststraps.com/knee_wrap_wrist_wrap

only if you are going so heavy would I use straps (but even then you shouldnt have to), or if your form is wrong that could be a factor and I wouldn't use wraps then.

using wraps could make the pain worse as it will create an imbalance. Have you tried squatting(or maybe you do) all the way to the floor. I ask as when you go past parallel, the stress shifts from knees to hips, so its actually better for the knees

Well actually I went deeper last week and it felt better. I thought it was strang but squats are tonight and I ma going to do them again. I have just been doin a powerlifting style routine and some lifts will be heavy ( for me) In like the 3-4 rep range. Maybe I could just keep the heat in them or maybe not.....

I rarely wrap my knees... only on some HEAVY single attempts.

You might want to get some type of knee sleeve to put on your knee.. you could even put some icy hot on, then put hte knee sleeve on, it will trap in the heat.

Knee problems are often caused by form issues; if you can post a video of your squatting it will help a lot.

Yeah i need to do that. Il c what I can come up with..Thanks bros. I started useing a little wider stance and kinda point my toes out. It seems to help. Let me note though that its not a wide stance just a little wider than I normally do. But maybe that closer to where I nedd to be.

Top Bottom