Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow...there really is no excuse for skipping cardio!

Staind

i had to take a break from cardio for awhile with a broken foot and now im just getting back into it. i was going to rest today because of fairly severe pain in my shins (no way in hell i can even jog). and since today is thanksgiving there are no exercise bikes available to me. so listen to this goofy ass workout im doing:

squats without weight x 150
shadow boxing for 5 mins
break for 2-3 min
repeat

if anyone saw how im doing this they would literally laugh there ass off, and im sure it looks like im some kind of retard, but when i checked my heart rate it was at around 170 bpm...not bad. after all, cardio is just about getting that heart rate up.

if your wondering how i shadow box with shin splints, well yea its mainly upper body and i gotta put almost no weight leaning fwd on my left shin, so yea looks retarded, but hey it works.

seems there is almost always something u can do no matter how banged up you are.

yeah i know what you guys are talking about.

i have done everything from areobic posing to tao bow.......... its interesting the crap you can come up with.

X

Top Bottom