Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow...this has really helped my elbow tendonitis

strangebrew

I've been adding 1 set of barbell curls and 1 set of curl bar curls at the end of my ME lower day. Both sets done with 2 rest pauses and slow negatvies(dc style) between 15-20 RP reps to failure. I must say my elbows have never felt better, I've struggled with this shit for 1 1/2 years from working at UPS. I think I will continue doing these for quite a while.

The best cure for joint problems is simply laying off training.

However, I think alot of us here dont like that answer or cannot see themselves taking time off of training. Of course, we'll pay for it when we get older.

I'm fairly young, but I still use preventitive measures like very light warm-ups, etc. in order to keep my joints proper.

You can get bulk collagen and Glucosamine/Chondroitin cheap at http://www.beyond-a-century.com

Another source of cheap collagen is Sugar-free Jello.

Interesting.:)

I have recently started adding in some light, high rep, direct bi-cep work twice a week testing a theory similiar to what you just mentioned.

My elbows have been bothering me for quite some time, especially after tri movements such as tate presses, overhead extensions, and the like. My thought was that the "other side" of my elbow was not being trained or conditioned properly, and not providing support from that "side". (This is just a theory. I have no medical training or backround to back it up.)

It's only been a few weeks, but it seems to be helping. I don't believe my problem is tendonitis, though. As it tends to come and go.

Good info,
Joker

Top Bottom