Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

world record at 220 lbs wow !

donsj

Matt Lamarque got a 805 bench at 220 ! whoooooooooa, I saw him get a 700+ about a year ago at WABDL in Monterey CA now this.

My 22 y/o buddy is getting close. He's 260 and looking to hit 700 this year.. Shame though, I imagine he's going to do some damage.. Kid runs cycles like you wouldn't ever beleive.. It would make you sick.. no blood tests, no PCT, hardly any time off... Good guy though, I just can't talk sense into him.. Cares more about the Bench Press than anything.. Still a big guy all around though.. If he would ever cut, I imagine he'd be pretty stacked.

260 with 700 isnt 220 for 800 under judging. Still a great lift but Matt is really at the top right now.

Gee no Shit? Obviously you think I'm fucking retarded.. I said he is getting close.. the mother fucker is 22.. How old do you think Matt is, and how do you think he got there.. How much was Matt benching at 22.. Seriously man, duh.

The kids increased his bench nearly 75 lbs each year with new training techniques from guys like Matt that he encounters.. As I said.. He is getting close.. for 22..

He's just now getting involved in National Competitions. He's won all over the state already. Judged.. I mean do you honestly think I was just saying the kid, goes to the gym, oh and hes getting near 700 already.. no.. the kid has already set state records.

monsterMMF said:
My 22 y/o buddy is getting close. He's 260 and looking to hit 700 this year.. Shame though, I imagine he's going to do some damage.. Kid runs cycles like you wouldn't ever beleive.. It would make you sick.. no blood tests, no PCT, hardly any time off... Good guy though, I just can't talk sense into him.. Cares more about the Bench Press than anything.. Still a big guy all around though.. If he would ever cut, I imagine he'd be pretty stacked.
Makes you wonder how anybody passes the UAs.

Top Bottom