Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workouts for upper arms

Trance

Hi - I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good exercise for the upper arms - I don't currently go to a gym, but I have ten-pound handweights at home.

I'm trying to get a little more lean definiton in my upper arms. Thanks for your suggestions!

my wife has a cory iverson workout tape for the arms and shoulders that had me begging for mercy. check it out and i'm sure you'll be ripped in no time.

Thanks!

I was also hoping that someone might be able to suggest specific exercises - like tricep dips or something? Which would be best?

Tricep Kick backs and Overhead Behind the back db presses for your tris will work.

tri's

tri dips
pushups
overhead tri extensions
tri kickbacks

bi's

concentrated curls
underhand pull ups
standing curls
reverse grip curls

just a few of them you don't need to go to the gym for.

Triceps extensions and kickbacks for your triceps.

Don't forget to do curls for for biceps, and try doing some db presses, and lateral raises for your shoulders.
They are all connected and will help with definition.

Good luck.:)

Thanks a lot!

I think I'm going to need to get a tape or a book or something that breaks down or shows all these exercises, because I'm fairly clueless.

I also was wondering how many sets/reps it's best to start out with? My arms are firm from kickboxing and Tae Bo, but I wouldn't say they're that defined, and I haven't done a lot of work with weights.

Trance said:
Thanks a lot!

I think I'm going to need to get a tape or a book or something that breaks down or shows all these exercises, because I'm fairly clueless.

I also was wondering how many sets/reps it's best to start out with? My arms are firm from kickboxing and Tae Bo, but I wouldn't say they're that defined, and I haven't done a lot of work with weights.

here my lady ;)

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

Top Bottom