Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workouts for skinny guy

napoli

Hey I am very skinny guy but I have a lot of heart. Not the size of the dog but the size of the heart of the dog right? My stats are 6’2’’ and 140 pounds. Very lean, my arms look really skinny and it is a joke. How do I workout properly to grow my body so people stop laughing at me. Best workout program for me please!

Cant set up a whole program for you, thats long for forums but basically train with heavy big movements. Squat, bench press, deadlifts and you will see big big results especially squats.

Hey I am very skinny guy but I have a lot of heart. Not the size of the dog but the size of the heart of the dog right? My stats are 6’2’’ and 140 pounds. Very lean, my arms look really skinny and it is a joke. How do I workout properly to grow my body so people stop laughing at me. Best workout program for me please!

bro at your size any workout gonna grow you need to put in some hours in the gym

Top Bottom