Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workouts?

A FREAK

can anybody give me a workout that will improve the way you fight..strength..speed and things like that...any help would be appreciated

Do you train in fighting now? If so what do you train? Are you looking for sport specific drills or overall strength/conditioning assistance work? Put a little more into the question and you probably get better answers. Jump rope, sprints, sit ups, shadow boxing, shadow wrestling, push ups, hindu squats, cleans, jerks, squats, romanian deadlifts, push presses, bear crawls, crab walks, lots of stretching, speed bag work, heavy bag work, focus mits. Oh yeah, and don't forget good old sparring.

Judo :)

olympic lifts, high rep circuit training and sprints.

but you need to provide us some details to really help you with a workout routine.

good luck

The best thing for training is to be able to last longer then your opponent..
Stamina is on my top list so skip or run alot.. If you are taking martial arts classes run for an hour or skip or make you self tired before u take each class. the classes will be a b!tch but it'll catch up and soon ull find u can out last everyone . even in a street fight.. Another thing if your up to it, is pain resistance .. try taking a rolling pin and rolling it over your shins for a good 10 min each leg.. this is used for thai boxers.. also wrap your wrists up for support and punch a sand bag or a 2x4.. If u get past this stuff u can probably take hits better .. just my 2 cents.. Im a Thai boxer so its more of a hard hitting get hit martial art..

i get what your saying about tiring out before the class but IMO i think it is best to focus 100% on learning and practicing technique and then work 100% at improving your strength and endurance.

interval training is where its at for the endurance.

good luck

I agree that you should get your skill work down before you try to tire yourself out and then get skill practice in

i think he means that it is better to work technique and then tire yourself out..

like in my classes we drill and practice which is a workout but not compelety tiring.. then we fight for an hour and can hardly crawl off the mat.. if we switched it up it would not be as beneficial IMO

basically I mean while developing your base in skill you should be fresh to learn the skill/technique
once your form is on you should tire yourself out then work on form

Kane Fan said:
basically I mean while developing your base in skill you should be fresh to learn the skill/technique
once your form is on you should tire yourself out then work on form

Yeah but if u already have the form(skill).. then u gotta go to the next level...

Top Bottom