Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout for scapula muscles

renemongeau

Which kind of exercises can I do to increase only scapulas and let quiet my muscles near the bottom of my back? I already do pull-ups with a belt of 25 pounds and my hands distance as wide as possible. I want to beat my myscles and relaxed my articulations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try face pulls and delt flies, if I am understanding your question.

Try face pulls and delt flies, if I am understanding your question.

Thank, you. I like Face Pulls exercise with elbows higher than my shoulders and constant weight on workout. I suppose, when I do Delt Flies exercises, I must take care with the way of my rotation to not hurt myself. The advantage with the second exercise, I can do with any kind of weight, for example, I can use two big hammers in my garage and working out my front arms and then scapulas.

Actually, I try to improve back muscles but only the upper part. Motorcycle is heavy and can hurt my back a bit. However, my biggest challenge is to only hurt all muscles in order to have physical pain with a maximum of serotonin. It helps my mind. In some months, I lost some weight with a good BMI, increase jogging speed from 11 km/h to 17 km/h, lift heavier with 2 cm bigger arms, I have five packs and much more than only curve on my obliques. Muscles of my core are really strong, I lift my weight with only one oblique. Now, I want to find something in my back too. It must have some curves there.

Top Bottom