Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout routine while on AAS

AlexisTaken

I have been working out for two years and taking products over the counter I'm happy with my gains but I want to get bigger and I believe I hit plateau, so I'm considering to run some test and my question for you is if work out should be more intensive while you are taking steroids or it can be the same, I do 4 days of compounds movements low reps and heavy weight, and 1 hour cardio before lifting, some people do high reps light weight while they are using roids, I need your opinions thank you.

While steroids do increase your recovery ability, they also make you stronger and your workouts more demanding on the body which make your workouts much more demanding and harder to recover from so it's catch 22.

As a general rule, you should workout the same amount of days per week when on steroids VS not on steroids. When on steroids you can slightly increase the volume of your workouts but the key word is slightly.

Remember that in the gym you are actually breaking down your muscles. It's when you rest and recover after your workouts that your body actually builds muscle.

Get in the gym, hit it hard, and then let your body repair and recover.

You will be able to train with more intensity because you will feel like a beast and be more aggressive and strong. You will also recover faster. You don't necessarily have to change your workouts as long as you are going hard and to failure.

With gear you definitely should train harder.

The basic idea of using steroids is that they allow you to go one step further. By using gear, you can exceed your limits.

Recover faster, train more/harder/stronger.

Top Bottom