Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout routine increasing vertical leap

P

Phaded

thanks in advance.. if anyone knows of any particular workout or an entire workout routine fo increasing vertical leap i'd greatly appreciate if you could post it ehre thanks in advance..

www.elitefts.com has a book by Martin Rooney and Joe DeFranco about increasing your vertical. CharlieFrancis.com is a great site that has many references to increasing the vertical and explosiveness.

There is too much information in Charlies site to post it over here. Take a look and you will be pleasantly surprised at all the info over there.

I'll second the Charlie Francis site. Every time I'm in those forums I get more amazed. There are some really really knowledgable people and coaches there. I feel like I can learn something every time I click. They handle all things speed, jumping, and throwing along with weight training, periodization, and assistance for other sports (i.e. football where sprint and vertical are important performance criteria). If you are serious about increasing your vertical that's likely the best forum I've found to send you to.

Top Bottom