Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout routine change coming

Drewik

I am in grad school so that keeps me really busy, i need a good workout that will be quicker. I only have a chance to train 2 or 3 times a week and 1 hour each day. I want to gain lean muscle mass. I am 200 pounds at 8% body fat. How would you setup a split routine with my limited hours available

You can use full body split,but keep its low volume for exemple day 1 upper body day 2 lower body day 3 rest or cardio

Sent from my SM-A207F using Tapatalk

focus on your grad school #1. your education is #1. my point is don't ever sacrifice studying for a test cause you 'had to workout' fuck that. get your shit done first, THEN you can worry about the gym

#2 if you workout twice a week you can do a simple upper/lower body split
if you workout 3X per week change it to a push/pull/leg split.

don't over train shoulders if you choose the 2nd option. very common mistake. also focus on efficient workouts, not pounding your body into the dirt. what you do now in your 20's will translate to when you get older

I would just assume you can always get in 2 days per week so do an upper body/lower body split. The times you get the 3rd day of training, do some yoga, stretching, or cardio.

Top Bottom