Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout on paleo

watevrpal

Here's the deal I just spent the last six months basically doing a bulking workout plan I put on 30 lbs all of my exercises went up significantly and now I'm looking to try the paleo diet to lose some BF. I took off three weeks to let my body recover and get my mind in the right place for this diet

My question is what is a good workout program while dieting on the paleo diet and does anyone have any experience cutting on this diet? Any recommendations?

My stats 43
6ft3 245 lbs
Around 25%BF

My one rep max are

Bench 350
Squat 395
Dead weak at 315

IMHO Paleo is more for people who want to cut out processed foods , people with wheat or milk intolerance, someone with insulin resistance or pre-diabetic, or other Vince DelMonte type idiots who think eating super clean without watching calories will make you leaner. It will not .... I just want to address the fourth part if that is what you were thinking. There is no evidence that eating whole food vs eating processed food in a isocaloric fashion will lead to greater weight loss. It is a 100% myth

All you need to do is cut your calories and increase your energy expenditure ... Create a negative energy balance and the fat will fall off... However going Paleo without adjusting calories will do nothing

Check out some stuff on the net by Robb Wolf and Ben Greenfield. They are Paleo buffs, and Robb Wolf has some experience in bodybuilding. I've been Paleo for 11 months and have seen drastic fat loss results. 247 lbs. to 186 lbs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom