Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout for muscular biceps

Google bro......also watch bicep workout videos on you tube of you don't have someone that can help at the gym.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Nick, you're a health n fitness blogger and you don't know how to grow ur biceps........?

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

the #1 exercise for building big biceps is weighted pullups. #2 is rows

the biggest mistake i see skinny newbs doing are spending half their workouts in front of the mirror curling and jacking off to themselves with their 11" arms.

you shouldn't even be curling if you got skinny arms. stick to compound lifts for a year or two minimum, then you can do the curling. i get so sick of the groups of skinny guys who hog up space in the free weight section doing their 20 pound dumbbell curls and their arms stay small. and they use straps and gloves along with it too

I find that most people with poor bicep development are simply using way too much weight and are 'swinging' the exercises rather then contracting with the bicep muscle. Keep your elbows tucked into your body. Your elbows should remain locked throughout the entire movement. If you elbows are swinging, your front deltoids are doing the movement and not your biceps.

There are two different tricep heads and you need to do both to properly train both.There are two bicep heads in your bicep. The long bicep head is the outer bicep head and the short bicep head is the inner bicep head (the head that is closest to your chest). Both biceps heads are used to contract the biceps whenever you do a bicep exercise but you can prioritize which bicep head does the majority of the work by changing your grip width.

A wide grip (wider then shoulder width) prioritizes the inner (short) bicep heap.
A narrow grip (narrower then shoulder width) privatizes the outer (long) bicep head.

Try training biceps twice per week. Add in 2-3 exercises for biceps after your back workout and then later in the week perform an arm workout where you superset biceps and triceps.

Top Bottom